So About The Adept Achivements
This doesn't count for adept now does it? (and yes I am using the three teachable perks I'm not dumb)
This doesn't count for adept now does it? (and yes I am using the three teachable perks I'm not dumb)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just got my adapt Jane
It's Adept not adapt, and survivor criteria is different to killer criteria.
Did you get it on pc? Because all the new achievements along with many old ones are bugged since the patch.
Adept adapt whatever I know it’s different but I still got it
Nah ps4
So achievements are bugged nice. I want my adept reee.
Also got the achievement for doing the center gen in the temple. Maybe it’s a pc bug?
I just escaped with Jane using her perks and I didn't get adept. RIP
Did you bring in an item? That always bugs my ADEPT achievement where I won’t get it. Perks and offering only
Same issue here. Didn't get it either.
I did not get my Adept Plague, thought it might have been because one was a d/c
Some achievements are broken now. I just repaired the temple gen and escaped and did not get the achievement.
Did both and got none. Both are bugged.
Same here. I didn't get it either.