Lobby creation timer
Since Swf more important than representation on twitch i fully adore this change. the perfect example of catering going full overboard
i can already see the streamers looking at their timer to create a lobby, then wait in the lobby just to have red pings.
just a thought; maybe there is something wrong with the matchmaking spread and its exploitation; maybe its just flatout swf that need adjustments or a simple indicator
forcing it on the playerbase with this sledgehammer bandaid, will hurt the game
at least thats what i am thinking
Comments
I dont understand what you are trying to tell.
Streamers looking at their timer to create a lobby, then wait in the lobby to have a red ping? Please explain that
I think they're saying the wait time is extrapolated for streamers since their views are also just sitting there twiddling their thumbs as well.
and when the lobby finally fills with red ping swf, they either play the mess they got or repeat the wait.
What do you mean with "time is extrapolated for streamers"?
You gives a ######### about streamers or their viewers?
I think the OP in his ignorance thinks that only streamers care about wait time. He can’t imagine that anyone else cares to know how long it takes to get a lobby.
oh ABHOR those changes.. ok.. I thought they liked it.
What I don't understand is why does creating a lobby as a killer now has a wait time
simply to give you the heads up that in case you dodge swf deathsquads; you will get to wait again.
LOL. Really? So we Billy-non-dodgers now have to wait bc no one cares to balance around full man squads?
Ridiculous
I don't know any streamer who cares so much to get into a game right away. If they do than that is their choosing..