More exited about new DS than new DLC
Just me? I'm seriously much more excited about the DS change, finally a much healthier and balanced gameplay.
Also I seriously think that the devs should stop bringing new content (new killer, survivor, 6 perks) and do something else.
Comments
Felling same about ds.
I don't agree that they should stop with the new content, I would get bored.
Same, DS needed it
Ehh, gotta get the money to continue the game.
Same thing here, i was slowly going insane with the amount of Decisive per matches.
last night in most of my games there were 2 or more ds's never again lol
I'm exactly the same. By far the most unfair and unfun thing I've ever seen in a game.
There are other ways to keep money floating in.
Oh yea, I guess every survivor is excited about the upcoming DS buff.
We can have 4x DS every match again… yay.
With the nerfs to plague, mhm yeah its sad
@Master
Plague nerfs? What exactly?
She moves slower while holding the charge (feels like 110% now, but we have no official numbers)
I am more excited about the DS nerf than anything. 😁
Is it really a DS nerf though?
ah yes. perfectly balanced. iri heads, moris, instasaw, omega blink, infinite t3 etc. balanced.
@fcc2014
In all honest, I consider the whole DS rework a buff and we will see 4xDS every other match again.
People will do more stupid unhooks and expect the other survivor to have DS and in return the survivor will react to that and equip DS.
@Wolf74 I ran ds tonight and got to use it 3 times. Dumb teammates doing dumb things.