The new DS

I have been waiting for soo long... finnaly, i won't get tormented by full DS SWF groups anymore.

Comments

  • It literally allows full SWF groups to stack DS for endgame, making it impossible to secure a kill on any survivors hooked once or less.

    I've played vs decked out SWF at high ranks in the PTB both in general and private matchmaking, and I can assure you that this will become meta, much like Adrenaline did, due to the strategy's ease and lack of mechanical barrier (guaranteed skill check for decent players).

  • DS is going in my build now. :D

  • @GrootDude said:

    DS is going in my build now. :D

    Good luck, enduring is now killing DS now :D

  • Everyone is happy. :D

  • Good news, Moris are stronger now.

  • I'm happy, one of the last trials I played I catched a suvivor in less than a minute and slugged her just in case, then I hooked her and at the end I saw she had DS. It's delicious to counter DS without tedious actions like dribbling or slugging and there are no more free scapes for nothing as was happening before the change.

    Also, now I can use obsession killer perks without wondering if the survivor also have DS or not.

    DELICIOUS.

  • Take a look at Flip Flop, and you will no longer be happy. It’s worse than DS ever was, and when stacked with the new DS it’s a guaranteed escape. Flip Flop is going to force tunneling now.