I have a question about 2 perks?
Should I get devour hope perk since it's on the shrine now or should I wait until hex ruin is on it?
Should I get devour hope perk since it's on the shrine now or should I wait until hex ruin is on it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just level up Hag, save the shards for new killers or, if you want, cosmetics
Ruin was in it recently, so it’ll be awhile till it comes back. Devour Hope is nice, so I would suggest getting it now, as it’ll be awhile till it comes back too. :)
If you want to have Devour Hope, just get it. Even if Ruin is in the Shrine afterwards, you should be able to get the 2k Shards for it easily.
You can also save 9000 Shards to get Hag, she is fun to play.
Just get it now because Ruin already touched the shrine twice in the past couple months and it's probably going to be a long time before it touches the Shrine again.
Ok thanks
What do you mean saying 'it'll be awhile'? Chances Ruin will appear in shrine stay the same.
Why not just level up hag and get both for no shards?
Cause I don't have the hag at the moment and I'm only at 2k shards. And it will be a while before I get to 9k shards.