way do they dc?

today i was playing as pig and all 4 survivors dc from my game:( and i ask way did you guys dc. and they replied saying they dont know. and i was like um ok so i left chat. Also what is your story of players that dc?

Comments

  • Maybe it was connection issues. Maybe they hated Pig. No one knows why Survivors do the things they do. :/

  • How bad do you have to be to DC against Pig??

  • @Kagrenac said:

    How bad do you have to be to DC against Pig??

    LMAO

  • If they'd disconnected willingly, they would've said so. DCing is a point of pride to people who do it willingly. I'm guessing this was just instability in the game itself that caused them to DC.

  • Most common reason: They are bad at the game.

  • I've had enough. ######### it I'm just gonna start disconnecting everytime a survivor drops a pallet and starts mashing the crouch button.

    What a garbage community that absolutely ruins the game and a development studio that clearly couldn't give a flying #########.

    Ban me, see if I give a #########.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    I've had enough. ######### it I'm just gonna start disconnecting everytime a survivor drops a pallet and starts mashing the crouch button.

    What a garbage community that absolutely ruins the game and a development studio that clearly couldn't give a flying #########.

    Ban me, see if I give a #########.

    Play legion.

  • Look at my other post and tell me do you like this idea?