Ban Wave
When are we going to finally get a console ban wave!
I mean seriously, every game last night had a least one DC'er because they got downed early or whatever.
Ban Hammer need to strike
When are we going to finally get a console ban wave!
I mean seriously, every game last night had a least one DC'er because they got downed early or whatever.
Ban Hammer need to strike
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When is the ban wave? I haven't heard about this until your post, and I'm definitely looking forward to all the mechanic exploiters and DCing players getting a response to throwing off the games and making them less fun.
It's happened on steam before.
They announced they can ban on console awhile ago...still...NOTHING
...
Lol
But yeah, I'd believe that :(
There are no bann waves
You only get banned if your DC rate exceeds some absurdly high rate, its been like tha ton PC and its the same on consoles
Didnt devs say that they ban people but they ban them all at the same time?
They'll never ban them because this is what the game is now, this is the community they're catering to.
Party up with your friends, tbag and click your flashlight at the poor sap on the other end, use your free decisive escape if you get caught and if its a killer who doesn't get stuck by pallets then just disconnect and find an easier game.
These are the people the game is for now. Y'all need to accept it. Nobody wants a game where they can't quit if they're losing.
There’s a disconnect threshold for everyone if the system detects that you passed it, it bans you for 48 hours or 1 week. But streamers do it all the time and nothing happens, they de rank from 4-8 at least three or four times during one season.
Ban waves are not going to change the habit of survivors. They will just simply start suiciding on hook or stay afk. Something different is needed.
Lobotomy?
Indeed they did, and that is what happens. Every time there's a particularly big one, people create threads to whine about it.
@Eveline
I love you so much :)
Maybe yes lol
dude you made me panic, I did some things I regret okay
If you can take their word, then there is an automatic system taking care of the dc issue.
The actual problem - both on pc and console -is that the dc rate you have to pass is absurdly high
:3