Buff, Nerf and Remove?

Random question but a very interesting one which perks would you Buff, Nerf and Remove? You can only choose 1 perk for each category.

Comments

  • I’m gonna break the rules and use a perk from both sides. (Buff) Slipery meat and monstrous shrine. (Nerf) I don’t think any perk currently needs a nerf. (Remove) Same response as nerf.

  • I'll also break the rules. Buff insidious and Wake Up, Nerf...idk maybe Noed for the memes and Object of Obsession cause why tf not. And remove slippery meat and monstrous shrine cause they're useless and there's no point in even bringing them already so might as well remove them

  • Buff Fire It Up

    Nerf Prove Thyself

    Remove Monstrous Shrine

    Fire It Up hasn’t been getting a lot of love recently for a weak perk, Prove Thyself is ridiculous against SWF, and Monstrous Shrine just seems completely useless unless if you happen to have gotten lucky and managed to get the Survivor down to the basement.

  • I now regret uploading this as a question.. every question has a yes/no at the bottom.

    @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    Buff Fire It Up

    Nerf Prove Thyself

    Remove Monstrous Shrine

    Fire It Up hasn’t been getting a lot of love recently for a weak perk, Prove Thyself is ridiculous against SWF, and Monstrous Shrine just seems completely useless unless if you happen to have gotten lucky and managed to get the Survivor down to the basement.

    Fire up is getting buffed I think but good choices mate.

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    I'll also break the rules. Buff insidious and Wake Up, Nerf...idk maybe Noed for the memes and Object of Obsession cause why tf not. And remove slippery meat and monstrous shrine cause they're useless and there's no point in even bringing them already so might as well remove them

    Noed would be hilarious since baby killers would go mad.

  • @GrootDude said:

    I’m gonna break the rules and use a perk from both sides. (Buff) Slipery meat and monstrous shrine. (Nerf) I don’t think any perk currently needs a nerf. (Remove) Same response as nerf.

    Your buffed perks would be removed by phantom. Love the different opinions, that's why I asked this question.

  • Bu removing, you mean being completely scrapped or maybe applying it as base?

    Other than the ones mentioned:

    - Buffed: Vigil (up the values a bit, like up to 50%, at least for yourself).

    - Nerfed: MAYBE Borrowed Time. Move it back to Endurance status effect instead of Deep Wounds. Not because its OP, but I liked the idea of it being a timer that forced you to heal or find someone else before going down. (I also liked the black and white VFX more).

    - Removed: While Monstrous Shrine is the best option, to avoid repetition, I would remove both Play with your Food and Dying Light. PWYF is just #########, and Dying Light promotes gameplay I avoid.

  • Buff vigil

    Nerf fre-I mean nerf prove thyself, because gen rush

    Remove monstrous shrine

  • @PigNRun said:

    Bu removing, you mean being completely scrapped or maybe applying it as base?

    Other than the ones mentioned:

    - Buffed: Vigil (up the values a bit, like up to 50%, at least for yourself).

    - Nerfed: MAYBE Borrowed Time. Move it back to Endurance status effect instead of Deep Wounds. Not because its OP, but I liked the idea of it being a timer that forced you to heal or find someone else before going down. (I also liked the black and white VFX more).

    - Removed: While Monstrous Shrine is the best option, to avoid repetition, I would remove both Play with your Food and Dying Light. PWYF is just #########, and Dying Light promotes gameplay I avoid.

    @Hoodied said:

    Buff vigil

    Nerf fre-I mean nerf prove thyself, because gen rush

    Remove monstrous shrine

    A lot of people want vigil buffed, and a lot want monstrous shrine removed. It's quite cool seeing everyone's different view point on this. The perks I had in mind for this question haven't even been mentioned yet lol

  • I would make every killer perk a hex because that is fair and balanced and I would buff every exhaustion perk to where you get it back whilst running again and I would remove ruin because ruin is obviously op. this is definitely not survivor bias'd ok these are good ideas

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    I would make every killer perk a hex because that is fair and balanced and I would buff every exhaustion perk to where you get it back whilst running again and I would remove ruin because ruin is obviously op. this is definitely not survivor bias'd ok these are good ideas

    Exactly bring back old borrowed time from last year where it protects both saver and hooked survivor. Buff self care and decisive. Great idea lad lol

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/372055#Comment_372055

    Exactly bring back old borrowed time from last year where it protects both saver and hooked survivor. Buff self care and decisive. Great idea lad lol

    it's a joke friend lol

  • @CashelP14 he is b8ing don’t feed him.