How are YOU farming points for the new killer?
Personally, since I don't have BBQ, I'm basically alternating between the Legion and the Doctor and just hitting/shocking as many survivors as possible. Assuming I don't get genrushed, it usually gets me some decent BP.
Comments
Farming as either doctor or legion as well as trying to farm while playing survivor.
Just playing the game. Though I can't do much since my wifi exile, I can do a few games while at a family's home.
I'm not farming, I don't have the shards to buy her yet anyway
I found farming as a survivor to be unreliable at best. I still play it just for the thrill, but not to farm.
How many shards does it take? I've always bought the DLCs with money.
Legion with a survivor pudding, bbq, and some perks that increase bloodpoints.
I personally find it fun to try and get on the killers good side
BBQ is a life saver. Atm I usually play Legion and I don't use BBQ, it is so hard to get enough bp compared to when I did use BBQ on other killers.
Usually 9000 for killer + 9000 for survivor. At least on PS4. I assume it's the same on the PC.
Not.
There's no Perk that i want and i don't care about the Killer, so i'll get them at a calm pace.
9000*
If I remember correctly 9000 per character, so for a full chapter 18000
Fixed; thanks. I should of proof read.
Hag, spirit and legion + BBQ + puddings and streamers.
The problem is that with the new killer, killer lobbies will fck up again most probably so I will have to wait a little.
I have a unique way of playing the game. I only spend the bloodpoints on the survivor or killer that earned it lol. Therefore Plague will have to earn her own blood points.
I'm the same way, but I liked her too much in the PTB.
Hag? How does that work?
You are correct. It is 9000. I currently have 12000 (I did have more, but recently purchased the clown). I been grinding as both killer and survivor. ๐
I thought I was alone with this process
@Orion I play Doctor with BBQ and Chili, Distressing, Thrill of the Hunt, and Beast of Prey.
I may not always win, but I get lots of Bloodpoints real fast. A good game will get me 40k-60k BP no offerings
A bad game will still get me 20k.
any killer that isnt pig with bbq and a pudding. 70-80k a game
Nurse gives a lot of BP for landing blinks and blinking close to survivors. Really easy 25-30k BP for being a decent killer.
Survivor with all the BP perks and Bloody party streamer
Killer is legion with bps
God no. Every time I pick her up, I get Coldwind Farm. I already have enough trouble following survivors through the corn as it is.