Slight lightweight tinker
Keep the scratch mark change, but "slightly" decrease the sound of your footsteps with every tier
Don't start any fights
discuss
Keep the scratch mark change, but "slightly" decrease the sound of your footsteps with every tier
Don't start any fights
discuss
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd agree if footsteps were like they used to be but Footsteps are already so faint.
I agree, but Predator should increase the sounds.
@ChesterTheMolester honestly, Predator and Lightweight need buffs, because they are not as good as they used to be, so I would not mind
I say we ditch the scratch marks and just have actual foot prints on the ground.
The point of scratch marks is that they can be seen from afar, as well as used to juke the killer (if you know what you're doing).
I'd add the opposite to Predator. Because that would be Dwight tier on Spirit.
It was actually discussed by the devs on stream months ago but never made it to the game despite no opposition to these changes.
@Bongbingbing On certain surfaces, at least.