the new killer makes me sick irl
im not sure if i am the one who has this issue
but just watching youtubers/streamers play as or against the new killer makes me want to throw up irl
that i avoid watching them,
so 1st is anyone else has this issue or just me?
2nd i think will help maybe if the color changed from green to something else like blue or purple will this idea be ok to others?
i just dont want to ruin other survivors fun by quitting from games against her
Comments
Just keep a bucket nearby, you'll be fine.
You'll get used to it. It's the same as the horror element or gore: disgust wears off the same, after a while.
It's all just pixels you know!
It's the same as any other killer power. She's just shooting a stream of liquid at you. Dragons do the same thing, except their liquid is on fire. Do dragons make you sick? Gotta find a different way of looking at it. Just because the devs call it vomit, doesn't mean you have to see it that way yourself.
As a person with emetophobia, I completely understand where you are coming from.
In order to counter such, try associating the sludge with, sludge. (See what I did there?)
And eventually you’ll get used to it.
Be lucky they can't add smell to it aswell.
I have hard time watching others play as Plague or against her. But interestingly when I play with/against Plague I don`t even realize they are vomit. Except as survivor while I got the sickness that occasional vomiting actions really gross me out when I am not in chase.
Same. The sound effect and general look of Plague's puke messes with me. It's weird because the Boomer in L4D never gave me a problem. I'm a killermain though so it won't be too hard to avoid.
Just try to think of it as infected water (which is pretty accurate).
Think of it as Mountain Dew, she just doesn't like it but she is also a masochist so she keeps drinking it
Mountain Dew makes it even worse
It’s just you.
Nice
just think she's vomitting pea soup. yummie!