Devs how is this okay??
Got a couple more too if you want me to post’em. It’s starting to increase the rates of DC’s, then you wonder why people DC, cause they get put into lobbies with potatoes. I noticed a lot of survivors are put into matches like this, even me, killers not so much.

Comments
What do you mean "killers not so much"? Killers are in the lobby too, you know.
@orion Don’t see many killers who get put into high rank survivor lobbies. When I stayed in green ranks I RARELY got a purple or Red Rank survivor unless it was SWF. Side effect of too many survivor nerfs??
I saw it happen to both sides.
Like Eveline, I've seen it happen on both sides.
I’ve also seen it on both.
On the journey to fast lobby queues you will come to a fork in the road.
One way is super high ping.
The other is rank matching loosening up.
Either way you'll have to go down one to end your journey. Perhaps both.
this was a 2man. I was with chaos
Is this part of a counter for deranking, giving uneven pairing so you can keep rank?
Dont even start a crusade against killers cuz matchmaking messed up with you and ya got paired with lower ranked survivors......... SWF trumps all.... a player being rank 16 can invite 3 players that are in red .....m and stop crying about the "nerfs" to survs when they were much needed and they didn't really fix anything about the game..
I get into lobbies where I can loop and mind game the killer for 10 years yet no gen will be complete in that time
First of all, don’t ever think you can tell me what to do. Second of all, I can clearly see which side you play dominateley. You’re unequivocal killer mentality is not welcome in with such bias. You are not worthy of a serious response, you’re merely another troll on here to ignore.
I've had a similar match before as well. I was playing Legion and when the match ended I saw their ranks. It was a bloodbath. 4 man 5 gens, 4 yellow ranked survivors vs a p3 lvl 50 rank 1 Legion. I felt so bad
I didn’t go easy on this team at all. I, under the impression of a better matchmaking system, assumed they were my rank. Not one gen was finished.
not that big of a deal and something i prefer to no game at all. the skill gap in this game on both sides is minimal.
Oh yea, MM is totally broken. They've been sneakily adding it in, and taking it back out. They said it was ready, but clearly it is no where near ready.
I didn't screenshot it or anything, but I distinctly remember less than a week ago, me and 3 friends were just casually playing...and we were just really, really winning this one.
No hooks, heck, no downs even. I think our spread at the time was something like 4, 5, 10, 14. VS a rank 20, level 1 killer (survivor main trying to do a killer daily).
More than a little unfair.
I’ve got tons of proof in my new post that it’s something probably a bit more concerning though
#########, where is my tin foil hat...
Don’t forget your tin parka.
And tin bath, just in case.
"increase teh DC rates"
lul bro, DCing is so out of hand, a few more dcs because the matchmaking is screwred wotn change anything.
Last time I played I only had 3 out of 10 matches without DC
"killers not so much"
guess you never play killer, so I wont comment on this one
Don't worry, guys, I'm prepared!
No pesky killer will cross the door of my household with his filthy agenda!
Not that i'm in disbelief, but i would actually like to see the other examples.
It definitly happens on both sides. This was a 2x SWF: Bosh (R17) and I (R16) when Bosh freshly started playing DbD. The others were random people.
Happens to both sides. No one is safe. But hey, screw killers when it happens to them. Am I right lads, or am I right lads?