Message to the Devs
Hi
Guys I am very disappointed, I like this game but I wanna tell you (devs) that you should be VERY sorry to consoles players for the fact that we still can't play the new chapter 2 weeks now after its release.. I was excited to get it asap but now the situation is really just ennoying, frustrating and upsetting (And for this you should just give it to us for free or something)
And don't tell me it's not your fault or its not up to you! because YOU decided to release the chapter for PC players while it wasn't yet ready for other platforms OK?
I hope this will not happen again at least
Thanks to take this in consideration
Kind regards
Comments
Read the other posts before raging on the general forums please.
Content shouldn't be held back for the PC players just because the console players won't be able to get it at the same time.
It as been out for barely ten day, CHILL.
I can't imagine how you would be if you where a pc player waiting for monster hunter world for pc if you get that much butthurt and upset in barely ten days.
Normally I'm not a grammar nazi.... but this....
People were wondering why certification was going over SONY’s 10 day limit. When asked, SONY said they received the patch to BEGIN certifying only 5 days ago...
I never screenshot’d the guys message. #########. But what that message means is, that for about 6 whole days, AFTER the pc release, the console patch WASN'T EVEN BEING WORKED ON. Now we don’t know if this employe is an idiot, Sony messed up, or BHVR messed up, but still. What the hell.
No I didn’t notice. What are they?
Those aren’t new
@Nick you are the only one feeling the rage ..
@NotBiasedAtAll that wasnt the point
@Silas Annoying .. and ya, thats not gramma dude
@HeroLives have you ever heard about commercial gesture ?
@brokedownpalace @Wolfy
Class, take a seat.
Grammar:
The study of the way the sentences of a language are constructed; morphology and syntax.
The way you structure a sentence depends heavily on the correct spelling of words. Think of it like this... You are lying down bricks as you build a house. The house is the overall sentence and the bricks are words. If you place a chunk of Styrofoam in place of a brick, it will throw off the entire foundation of the house thus hindering its overall structure.
The fact you guys don't know this is incredibly ennoying.
I think now you should search what are exactly morphology and syntax, so you stop doing the same mistake again and again
Class dismissed.
The game owes you nothing. If you want things as soon as they're available, move to PC. If you don't want to move, then deal with it.
Seems to me that you are thin skinned. Cannot handle someone being blunt. Did I hurt your feelings or something?
No one owes you anything and your idle threats don't mean anything to me. Grow up, "little boy".
Whatever makes you feel like a big man, pumpkin. Have a good rest of your day.
Good news is we just got an update from them telling us there is no update
Wasn't it?
"And don't tell me it's not your fault or its not up to you! because YOU decided to release the chapter for PC players while it wasn't yet ready for other platforms OK?
I hope this will not happen again at least"
What was the point you intended, then?
Message for the Devs.
I'm sure you are aware it goes without saying but right now at least 2/3's of your community is upset with the lack of console updates, already talking about the mid content patch when consoles have yet to receive the patch to start, PC only tournaments ect ect.
I got it, you can't speed up the certification process. Here is what you could do however. Implement a temporary patch that removes the bloodpoint and iridescent shard caps for the console users only. Give us something back by allowing us to earn enough bloodpoints while waiting for the real patch so that when it does come out we can at least try to get the clown and Kate leveled up to the point where PC players are.
You can do that, it is the right thing to do, please do it.
Not sure where you got your numbers.
I'm pretty sure 2/3 of the community of dbd console is just casuals that just play the game for fun and are silent in here, while a minority is impatient and going apeshit about an update that will come in due time whatever they try to say.
Hell, they could have just dropped the game a while ago, so it's nice to see that they are still supporting it especially when putting in options to get content for free via playtime.
Just enjoy the game 😁