wat

image.png

Sorry for my D grade meme kappa. Maleiz is me, I was Nea.

So apparently winning via stealth is bad? I love when the salt leaks through.

Comments

  • Think I might just use this thread to document all the "#########" comments

    image.png


  • Killers get mad when they're intelligence is insulted by smart survivors. Keep thriving dude.

  • Not All Killers, just idiots. I'm more of a killer than a survivor.

  • https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/487/ZNP5P2A9157L.png Sorry for my D grade meme kappa. Maleiz is me, I was Nea. So apparently winning via stealth is bad?

    u do realize that if 1 survivor is too stealthy it can hurt the team and eventually lose u a game. if killer just keeps finding and hooking same survivors 1 will die at 3 gens left and you'll just hide in a corner with p3 claudette so you can escape through hatch?

  • @Kagrenac said:

    Killers get mad when they're intelligence is insulted by smart survivors. Keep thriving dude.

    their*

  • @MaxiferPriest

    It's either them or me :p I play this game like L4D. But I don't make douchebag decisions that purposely put them in bad situations. Guess you'd call it Chaotic Neutral?

    EDIT: Stealth does not mean IMMERSED. I stealth to and from gens. I do the object, like a good survivor

  • Stealth as much as you want so long as you are doing gens. Nothing irritates me more than crab walkers who flee gens as fast as their hunched form can take them at the drop of a pin.

    I'll gladly lead the killer away so you can finish the gen.

  • @Tzeentchling9 You're the kind of teammate I wouldn't mind having at all. Might even give my own life for you haha

  • @VESSEL said:

    @Tzeentchling9 You're the kind of teammate I wouldn't mind having at all. Might even give my own life for you haha

    Honestly, my playstyle is probably similar to yours. Sneak around, do gens, make safe saves, Killer complains about the Bill being a ghost at the end of the match.

    Being that kind of player means I know full well what it means to have someone else having the Killer's attention. Sometimes that someone else just has to be you.

  • played nurse

    didn't camp

    didn't tunnel

    david unhooked in front of me

    got 4k

    got called sweaty

  • @BreadLord

    *Fred Durst jumps out of locker* "IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS"

  • @Kagrenac said:

    Killers get mad when they're intelligence is insulted by smart survivors. Keep thriving dude.

    Goes both ways I can't even count how many survivors who acted like hot $h!t instantly DC if I out maneuver them and down them, or if there are 2 people left and 1 is just hiding waiting for other to die to get hatch and I down other but not hook then end up finding the hider to and downing them.

  • Alright guys, we gotta stop hiding in a HIDE AND SEEK GAME