Share your "balanced" matches!
Am I the only one that thinks the "new matchmaking" is working beautifully? Take, for example, the game I just finished:
The poor piggie never even stood a chance against the 3x R10 SWF.
Don't be shy! Share your screenshots on this "more balanced" matchmaking and remember, BHVR specifically asked for feedback on this!

Comments
Was playing solo survivor mid-day and didn't exactly get a match in the skillgroup I usually get maches in. Happens quite often and I personally dislike it as it's unfair for killer (I've been there A LOT as killer) :/
i would say that is still better than lobby sim tbh.
Interesting. I usually see this type of matchup if its a R1 + R15 duo. Well, USED to see it before the recent changes. Pretty good job so far.
Pretty good job so far.
Pretty good job so far.
Pretty good job so far.
Pretty good job so far.
Why did you dc?
I'm one of those that's been having random DCs during games for no reason since last patch, but that has nothing to do with how awesome this new matchmaking is.
Ahhh, the forced dc sounds annoying