Uglies Survivor?
TBH for me it's Laurie. None of her cosmetics look good. They're either too bright or just an eyesore. P3 tbh is the only good looking. While imo all the licensed survivors look kinda bad, except for Bill, Laurie just looks the ugliest. Which is why my nickname for her rn is Laurie HORSE
Comments
There is no ugly survivor or killer.
Nea is the ugliest killer
Nea 100%
Vanilla Nea without any of the new cosmetics is really "a pretty killer". :P
Detective tapp and david king
Nea is okay with a pixie cut but otherwise by far the ugliest, she looks like Gollum ######### a college hippie.
Y'all never looked at Quinten huh
His modelled face may not be the best one, but his outfits are one of the best looking ones out of all non-store cosmetics (maybe even including store cosmetics).
I don’t want to go spreading negativity around on the forums, but...
You know...
OOF! I wasn't checking the forums for like an hour and I come back to see that people are saying Nea is the ugliest. Which I'm not going to lie she is pretty ugly when she in her default outfits. I wasn't even expecting that tbh. lol
@Eveline Sorri. ;(