Is plague op?

A lot of streamers/yotubers most of them spanish say plague is too broken, menos trece already made a really strong build only with GREEN addons, I played she in a public match and is a really good killer, i tried in a private match the menos trece build and it's too broken, you guys can check the video if you want.

And btw I think we can't loop the killer, because most loop dont have object for block the vil (If she have the corrupt vil).

Oh and if you dont know spanish the title means "It's the plague broken?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYy2N5KcSf8

Comments

  • I just started watching this video…

    An OP build with Devour?

    1st match 2 DCs on first catch... not really showing the power of a killer. :/

    …

    maybe the video shows more later… :P

  • Spanish guy here :)

    Havent seen the video but I encourage you to first try the killer and judge after you have played enough time.

    Some things can be predicted by only looking at patch notes but other things like perks, killers, maps have to be played to judge.

  • No.

    Some say she's strong (tru3, Tyde) but I don't think either out her on par with Nurse or Billy.

    Others put her at mid to upper-mid tier.

    Remember though she needs to be strong because survivors get instaheals in return. So there is a lot less time wasted healing.

  • @Wolf74 said:

    I just started watching this video…

    An OP build with Devour?

    1st match 2 DCs on first catch... not really showing the power of a killer. :/

    …

    maybe the video shows more later… :P

    Yep, the video show more later, dont worry! :D

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    Spanish guy here :)

    Havent seen the video but I encourage you to first try the killer and judge after you have played enough time.

    Some things can be predicted by only looking at patch notes but other things like perks, killers, maps have to be played to judge.

    I already played she and tried the menos trece build, and it's op for me, only with 2 vomits you get in the broken effect that means injured.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    No.

    Some say she's strong (tru3, Tyde) but I don't think either out her on par with Nurse or Billy.

    Others put her at mid to upper-mid tier.

    Remember though she needs to be strong because survivors get instaheals in return. So there is a lot less time wasted healing.

    The problem is, in a chase she will get you, you just get a free hit with the power and with the addon that increase the speed while charging the power is impossible

  • Well, you can counter her power by not healing from the fountains and go just to do a gens.

  • Omg... a decent killer… let's better nerf her asap to bring her to a proper powerlevel… somewhere between Legion and Freddy. :P


    Nice again that everything is a "free hit", even if it is the use of a power. @.@

  • @Arroz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/365145#Comment_365145

    I already played she and tried the menos trece build, and it's op for me, only with 2 vomits you get in the broken effect that means injured.

    Her vomit is pretty vulnerable to 360s, just saying... Once people figure out how she is countered we'll judge.

  • @Arroz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/365148#Comment_365148

    The problem is, in a chase she will get you, you just get a free hit with the power and with the addon that increase the speed while charging the power is impossible

    If she gets close yes, but that's true for Billy and Leatherface anyway.

  • she is definitely not weak, plus she has a very interesting power, BUT i doubt she is even a top tier killer. id rank her in good mid tier - a fun killer to play but not a killer to tryhard with.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    she is definitely not weak, plus she has a very interesting power, BUT i doubt she is even a top tier killer. id rank her in good mid tier - a fun killer to play but not a killer to tryhard with.

    I agree, she's obviously on the top 5th killer tier list, it would be good if survivor perk were better.. the locker one can't beat dead hard, bl or sprint burst.. the only perk i like from jane it's solidarity..

  • She is definitely upper tier material but not broken. In the right hands any killer can come across as op, but most of the player base can't get a full scope of functional counters/tactics from a ptb. And vile over loops is not an issue, that's bad survivor tactics. Looping where a ranged killer has clear view of you, lol.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    She is definitely upper tier material but not broken. In the right hands any killer can come across as op, but most of the player base can't get a full scope of functional counters/tactics from a ptb. And vile over loops is not an issue, that's bad survivor tactics. Looping where a ranged killer has clear view of you, lol.

    She dont require that skill, i just played like 5 match and in 3 of them did 3k, she easily counter any loop because she's so tall

  • Her vomit effectiveness addons are pretty insane one vomit attack and your broken which make her insane but her other addons are meh so i only think shes only op with those vomit addons

  • @Fenrir said:

    Her vomit effectiveness addons are pretty insane one vomit attack and your broken which make her insane but her other addons are meh so i only think shes only op with those vomit addons

    That's what i trying to say, that addons should be pink

  • People say a killer is op all the time. Multiple people said I was a tryhard for using the "most op killer in the game" when I played Leatherface just because I managed to get two of them right at the start of a game because they sandbagged each other.


    Plague is "ok". She does have a potential instadown and the corrupted vomit is almost a guaranteed hit all the time but she can only use it occasionally during the game. Doesn't sound op to me.


    Also she can be looped like any other killer as long as she doesn't have corrupted vomit.

  • @Arroz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/365345#Comment_365345

    She dont require that skill, i just played like 5 match and in 3 of them did 3k, she easily counter any loop because she's so tall

    @Arroz

    Yea she is tall which means if you are gonna loop you have to be more selective where to do it. Low cover means she has a power advantage if they can aim. As for the wins, like I said, she is upper tier and I would attribute the rest to personal skill. The addons I would say are fine they just need to be rarity rebranded.

  • @KillerRaccoon

    "She’s definitely gonna be stronger at lower ranks."

    So it's the same as with every killer...

  • She's a slightly better Doctor.

  • Most of them Spanish. .. aha well I can't say anything about that then

  • She is far from it, from what I read about her, she is around trapper in power, not OP but just in the right situation can be powerful