What is your favourite Mori?
Basically what the topic says. What is your favourite mori? Mine was the Nurse's mori, watching the survivor (especially the T-Baggers) being strangled to death is so satisf... Sht! I think I've lost my humanity~ ![]()
Basically what the topic says. What is your favourite mori? Mine was the Nurse's mori, watching the survivor (especially the T-Baggers) being strangled to death is so satisf... Sht! I think I've lost my humanity~ ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My favorite is also Nurse :chuffed:
That Huntress mori is so ######### brutal. My god.
Bro~
Chop them in the head, and then chop them in the chest~
I'm fond of Leatherface's
It's simple but brutal, it's also a nice call back to the first film.
The reaction on the survivors face after their hand gets impaled is amazing and that moment of awkward silence after she pushes it away as if both Amanda and the survivor are trying to understand what the hell just happened is tense as hell before Amanda just goes "[BAD WORD] it plan B" and slashes their throat
Hag is brutal.
Huntress is... cold. A cold-blooded murder. That's scary!
Hag. No question. That animation is absolutely awesome. Like the Clown's second part where he cuts the finger off and sucks on it, but the initial curb stomp is way too weak.
LeatherFace.
Smack them with a mallet and then go Franklin on them
Hag easily. Its just so brutal
Don't mess with woman... They can be a vile creature... XD
Leatherface because if you let go of the interaction at the last minute several times, you just keep wacking them on the head and it's the ultimate bm.
Hag, then Huntress.
Oooh, that one was brutal~
Leatherface's is really brutal honestly. Probably my fav.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ5wSQmoUPc Just look at that madman go!
Myers, hands down. Mostly because of the way he contemptuously throws the body at the end.
Doc comes a close second though. The way he rubs his hands together at the start seems almost gleeful.
Myers. Especially in third person. It fits his character so damn well. And... I don't know, that stabbing, while looking into Survivor's eyes is satisfaying (I'm not insane... Hehehe...)
Second best would be probably Huntress and possibly Billy. Both very brutal and cold.
Freddy's. Right out of the movie. I respect that. Plus it just looks badass to me.