So i know killers hate SWF but.....
Everytime i try to play this game solo, i always get paired with the most braindead teammates on the planet! They either just crouch around the map with UE, or just hide in lockers until the rest of the team finish gens to take the hatch. Its crazy! and this is in the red ranks too! lol I cant tell you how many times ive been the unfortunate soul to get down and hooked first and watch as the entity slowly comes to consume my body, while my teammate sits right next to me searching a chest (-__-). Now that im struggling, now they decide to come save me. Oh by the way, they will save me with the killer behind them so ill get downed immediately afterwards and hooked.....now im dead from farming. Walked out the match with maybe 5k and barley got to play the game. Especially after waiting like 15-20mins to find the game in the first place! ugh! Sorry, but i had to vent, ill stick with my swf so at least ill know that my teammates wont leave me to die on my first hook (unless the killer is camping, then you just take one for the team) lol #RantOver
Comments
@Spirit_Hag I actually prefer playing solo to swf, and here's why: I don't need to care about you.
When I am in a swf I find myself being far more reckless, determined to do whatever I can to keep my buddies off of the hooks and in the game.
When I'm solo I might get around to unhooking you, but might also just stay by my gen.
Overall solo lets me focus on ME while swf has me focus on a team. (It doesn't help that at least half of the swf teams I've tried to join in my DBD "career" have been toxic, entitled children, or DCers.)
git gud 😂
Honestly, I cannot stand playing solo because literally every game I get complete potatoes for teammates. Granted, currently I'm at a lower rank because I haven't been playing much overall anyway, but even when I'm at higher ranks (Rank 7-1) I get some really awful teammates consistently. Bad luck, maybe?
I think part of it is currently it's one day until the rank resets so a LOT of people are at red ranks including all the boosted players. People at the beginning of the ranking season who rank up quickly to red ranks tend to be better players, but you still get potatoes here and there.
In all seriousness. It annoys me too. I don't play survivor too much because at low ranks - most survivors do far too many dumb things. I played a game earlier where the 3 other survivors had all been downed by Billy's chainsaw before any gens had been touched. How are you supposed to enjoy a game like that?
Sounds like a ranking problem.
It's even worse when a teammate, probably a baby Nea, camps 10 pallets in a row then goes down all in the span of 30 seconds.
Possibly, but damn do ALL THREE of my teammates have to be potatoes?? geez
Welcome to Farmed by Daylight!
In all seriousness though, there needs to be incentive to play solo. between 0-5k bp games because My 3 teammates got wrecked by an insta-down killer, they DC seeing Legion, getting tunneled, camped and farmed.... Where is the want to even play alone? Your SWF will save you, bodyblock for you, BT you off the hook, cover you towards the gate, etc. Solo? lel i hope you have Deliverance and Self Care because you will either be farmed or left to die playing solo. I don't play SWF because ive never found a group of people who didn't hot mic the snot out of the game. Oh you're watching Price Is Right? Turn it up a little more so i can hear Drew Carry make a bad joke.
I see you’ve met busted billy.
The new ranking system will take care of that. But i see dark times for rank 1... Its not gonna be pretty, when survivors are all good at the game. They'll probably face Legions and Nurses back to back, since they pip effortlessly, while everyone else gets genrushed...
I don't hate or love SWF. It's meh to me. However I find survival easy when I play with friends. But I solo too.
(I use Urban Evasion, and I am glad because it has saved my life more times then I can count. It's a wonderful perk but I don't spend ALL of the match crouching.)
yeah, sadly the emblem system allows every pleb to climb ranks and ruin other experiences. But fortunately it seems like thats about to change
It is not bad luck, the ranks 15-9 are plagued by derankeds survivors who want to bully the killer and they are usually skilled, in purple and red ranks there are a lot of boosted and average survivors, specially in purple ranks. That's the reason why you see a lot of "potatoes" in purple and red ranks. As killer I see more difficult and toxic SWFs in between the ranks 12 and 9 than purple ranks.
Solo tips to help you survivor more solo.
a. Nobody has went to get the guy on the hook before struggle
b. It is safe
c. You are close