I want Clarke from "The 100" as a survivor!
Not only because I love this show, but because she would fit the game perfectly 😋
Not only because I love this show, but because she would fit the game perfectly 😋
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love that show! I can’t wait for season 6 this april! 🤧
Interesting! But I believe this post should belong in the Wishlist category, friend. :)
it would be really great if our wanheda came *__*
Shouldn't she be a killer since she's single handedly been responsible for the deaths of thousands?
John Murphy is the only real survivor x
DYou're right 😆
agreed o/
Yes please!