Buying characters with the in game currencies
So I was wondering about buying characters in game store. So there's my question. When I buy a character at store with 500 Auric Cells or 9000 shards either, will I receive only one character, or both coming from the same chapter (Survivor and Killer)?
Comments
Same question.
If you buy with shards or auric cells you only get the character you've purchased. You then need another 9k shards or 500 auric for the other.
They do.
Ace gets the tuxedo.
Feng Min gets the purple jacket and hair bun.
David gets the brown coat. (well, he would if he wasn't free)
Kate gets the white colour-swap of her shirt.
Yeah, I have to agree with guys who said to avoid purchasing the characters with Auric cells. Not to mention how overpriced they are. Ten dollars/Euro for one outfit, the masked feng customization (head piece) alone is five. Call me crazy, but to me that's just ridiculous.
And fortnite is a free game. At least they have an excuse for price gouging