Quadhooks and other tasty shots
Show us your quads and any other delicious screenshots

Show us your quads and any other delicious screenshots

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
surely people have some quadhooks...
ok perhaps trihooks?

not simultaneous but still got the "holiday get together" trophy. i can still find self-esteem in other ways though, so it works out.
Well it's technicly not a quad but it's the best I can do as a freddy.

They all died here
Not really a basement quadhook but well...
https://youtu.be/WnzZYWXIUNQ
Cmon people, I know youve got some good ones.
Show us.
heres a swf with darkest moonlight, most fog, and 3brand new parts. there was salt in chat, but i had to edit it out, cuz rules.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1362707688
@Runiver beautiful. That's what it looks like when I've got good games with Billy. The only difference is that they crawl far away from each other.
#sluglife
@guest602 @Lowbei It was in the old meta (notice the pink perks) where people where focusing on doing hooks (without respawns) so you had no choice but to slug.
The fun part is that the respawning hooks are mostly due to survivors complaining about either getting insta-basement'ed due to IG/Agi, or because of the "slow slugging death" that were too long for their taste.
@Runiver A big part of survivors are never happy with what they have. They change how things are and then complain about how they made things lol
Some FeelsGood!
the entity is pleased
this one may look like only 3, but you can see from the toolbox under the hook that the 4th just died there a sec before that so it counts IMO
Survivor Main: REEEEE THIS THREAD IS TOXIC! NOOB KILLERS KILLING PEOPLE. LEARN TO PLAY LOSERS
I...i'm sorry...but it needed to be done
Not Quad, but still very likely deserves to be here
When survivors give up on life because they have no way to win this game.
Survivor game. This one has a story: I was injured, Hillbilly was patrolling downstairs. He found me, I managed to juke him once. He found me again, I was stuck in a dead end, he was too greedy for the chainsaw hit but somehow I managed to escape this one, too. Juked him again with Balanced Landing during his stun. After several stressful minutes, I eventually found the hatch! I wish I recorded this game, the endgame was so exciting!
very nice!
Old one but it was great!
@Shadoureon Not SwF at all............. x)
I like to get screenshots of me getting moried
guys just look at this. 5 gens left. Quadhook. Shortest game I've ever had.
Kill rushing is ruining this game!
Ohhh man, I wish I had a picture or video of it, but one time as Shape I got all 3 Survivors who were trying to rescue the one on the hook with Tier 3, Hooked 'em all up ezpz until one Wiggled out, I had to chase them down shortly to get him back on a Hook, and it was the shortest match I ever had.
The time I got all Iridescents with Freddy on PTB. Nothing crazy.
EDIT: Shoutout to the people that didn't respond to my wholesome comment at the end of the match so I didn't have to edit them out
I think this should be stickied, as these are the shots the Entity wants to see!
Heres a weak one. Show me you do better.