How to deal with one shot Huntress?

Seriously how to deal with this ?

Comments

  • Dodge the axe throw juke your heart out. There's really nothing else too it

  • @Petraaahh said:

    Dodge the axe throw juke your heart out. There's really nothing else too it

    With the weird hotboxe's sometime?(don't mean it like the vault's) I think thos addon should be nerfed a little bit and when I say it I don't mean 1 axe less :/

  • Take her to spots she's less likely to be able to hit you. Like loop her around objects, don't run straight, etc. I'd also say healing may be somewhat pointless and DH can help. The hitboxes do need to be fixed, though, for both survivor side and killer side. I've seen people get hit by pallets they were no where near and others get hit by chainsaws and hatchets that weren't all that close.

  • You're not going to beat a half-decent Huntress with Iridescent head and infantry belt. It's brokenly overpowered. 90% of the time they also have an ebony mori. When you're facing that brand of absolute horse crap, all you can do is try to do 2 gens, play stealthy, get your unhook points and hope you can grab the hatch.

  • DC or suicide Early on the hook.

  • @Lanis_ said:

    DC or suicide Early on the hook.


  • Seriously how to deal with this ?

    Loop her, if she takes iri hatchets, then she needs to bring the purple belt or she only has 1 shot in her magazine. This means she cant bring windup addons, which makes looping a lot easier

  • Dodge Duck Dip Dive Dodge

  • @Lanis_ @Mr_Myers

    Really? You'll never get to grow as players if you throw up your hands in the air and walk the ######### out of the room at the first sign of danger.

  • @Kikki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/358696#Comment_358696

    With the weird hotboxe's sometime?(don't mean it like the vault's) I think thos addon should be nerfed a little bit and when I say it I don't mean 1 axe less :/

    its not 1 axe less, its 4 axes less reducing it to a single shot in her magazine

  • It is hard, if the huntress is good even more. If she is camping just do gens.

  • Hide; use her large, directional humming to avoid her. This won’t really work if you plan on doing objectives on:

    1) Shelter Woods

    2) Mother’s Dwelling

    3) Skii Resort

  • Seriously how to deal with this ?

    DC

  • @Kikki All you need to do is dodge the hatchets, although that's easier said than done.

    The way Huntresses aim are as follows: They will wait until you drop a pallet or vault a window to get you during the animation.

    The will throw between cover and you when you're in the open and running to cover.

    They will charge the hatchet to full power and then throw it towards you.

    So you need to vault and drop pallets early, run towards cover and be ready to quickly change direction. Lastly, if they throw the hatchet towards you, you can try to duck if you heard the chime noise as that means the hatchet will move in a straight line, perhaps even straight over you.

  • Simply crouch around when she yeets her hatchet, get behind cover

    @Peasant this is not my post and I was alerted about you posting

    image.png


  • @Hoodied said:

    Simply crouch around when she yeets her hatchet, get behind cover

    @Peasant this is not my post and I was alerted about you posting

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/531/LFLE1F17DGIK.png

    @Hoodedfengm1n Fascinating. Perhaps you have somehow become cursed to receive a notification whenever I make a post now?

  • @Peasant Good god I hope not, it would be a curse

  • @Hoodied said:

    Simply crouch around when she yeets her hatchet, get behind cover

    @Peasant this is not my post and I was alerted about you posting

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/531/LFLE1F17DGIK.png

    How with the broken hitboxes?

  • I've never really had an issue with this addon, as it's not too hard to dodge her hatchets.

    At the most you've got 2 less hatchets to dodge and it's really not that tough as long as you don't make a mistake and get yourself stuck in animation at the wrong time.

    Of course there's those skilled huntresses who might getcha with crazy long shots or mind games but if they do those, I think the kill is deserved. I love most pink addons because you don't get many, but they are strong and can be rewarding once you do. You best bet is try to and be as stealthy as possible once you realize she's got them.

    I played clown once using the insta-down addon and after i got one person, this is what they did. I walked out with 2 hooks using Ruin/BBQ/Brutal/Enduring (ruin wasn't found till 1 gen was left) because survivors actually hid rather than just running around and then resorting to looping once they were found.

  • You don't. Most huntresses will wait until they're right next to you to throw the hatchet, and if they miss at that point then it's on them.

  • Seriously how to deal with this ?

    Press "Esc" then "leave match".

    Or man/woman up and dodge

  • If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball.

  • If she's good, you can't, she will hit you even if you are good at dodging.

    If she's terrible, she will probably miss without even you trying to dodge.

    If she's average, do your best to break LOS so she can't hit you, crouch alot more to dodge at pallets/windows. Try to be switch all of that on the fly to be impossible to predict. Also hope that your mates are decent or you will die because of them.

  • Seriously how to deal with this ?

    Learn to enjoy the sweet embrace of death

  • @Arroz its not hit boxes its ping, your connection to the killer compared to the killers actual connection will make the hit boxes make it seem as if you got hit from a mile away, but actually to the killer they hit you dead on

  • image.png

    This is actually annoying now, I get pinged about someone commenting on someone elses post

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/763/K05EN59QMB1Q.png

    This is actually annoying now, I get pinged about someone commenting on someone elses post

    Did you press the star icon to bookmark this thread?