So threads with no name no shame, questioning ethics of how things are handled, get closed now?
So what rule did my last thread, which was asking about the vanishing thread and its subsequent conversation about DC break?
Also, it was closed and not deleted?
They can do that?
Makes me wonder why certain threads with indisputable evidence of rule breaking cant just be edited and sent as proof, yet need to be deleted completely.
So where were we, oh yes. Should people officially sponsored by Behavior (any and all of then. No names.) be held to the same standard as the rest of us? Or Is it just a free pass to spread toxicity? Discuss.
Comments
Your question was answered, was it not?
You are talking about a thread that got closed
This one will do the same
I was asking about the ethics of being allowed to do whatever you want. I asked more than one question.
Only after having to pull it out of people. Technically no, it wasnt. Asking where it went was part of my question. Your sassy responses created more. As in why are they allowed to get away with whatever, only to have it swept away.
You could always just ignore me and report this thread too, hon. Considering my post has more to it than asking about my last closed thread.
I see my errors now. I'll rephrase, and restructure my question/issues in a way that either names, shames, or directly references old threads. Thanks! Cant wait for the intellectual discussions!
I didn't report your other thread and I won't report this one either.
Why would you ever report a thread? Do you understand you can just read a different one? Do you get candy for tattling, or did you just not get enough love as a child? Or just that type of despicable person?
@ToxicAddiction That was uncalled for
People do that to have a normal, good forum page
Hmm subject matter hit a little too close to home?
I report threads for name shaming, however I didn’t report yours.
Don't break the rules, don't get reported. Don't complain about being punished for ######### that you did and know you shouldn't.
Never been punished for anything, baby friend. However, as an adult, I choose not to run tell the nearest “authority” figure when someone breaks an arbitrary rule. People like you who do disgust me and all decent human beings.