Killers, why?
You bring a Bloody Party Streamer to your game and the killer DCs. I have plenty and from time to time I like to pop one for the benefit of all, both killers and survivors... but killers keep DCing. Really? I would like to assume it’s a coincidence but I just had this game and the killer hit one of the guys that was repairing a gen with me, then nodded and DCd. Some DC before the game starts even... sigh
Comments
Had that happen to me yesterday. Popped a streamer and the moment the game loaded in the killer DCed. Feelsbadman.
Who knows.
I've had Survivors DC when i use one.
This isn't exclusive weirdness, both sides have people who don't care about BP.
I'm gonna try to explain what I believe to be the reason, but I want to emphasize that this is just speculation.
This offering usually signals an intent to farm points. However, when killers try to farm, it's always up to survivors if they actually get any points. Survivors dictate if farming killers get any hits, hooks, etc..
More often than not, survivors will just rush gens, open the exits, teabag, then leave, and the farming killer gets very few points.
That has been my experience whenever I clearly signal that I'm trying to farm (even in the PTB), except when there's only one survivor remaining, because then the survivor has no choice but to do what I say or die.
Doesn’t make me mad, but why such toxicity or stupidity? Heh
but if you gen rush and leave then there’s no point in using a party streamer, it’s a waste due to the small amount of bp you get.
You should tell that to the survivors I get, then, because they don't seem to understand the concept.
Yeah, survivors are no better many times -.-
I don`t know if it is common or not but I frequently get crashes after someone uses bloody party streamers. Either my screen freezes and I had to restart game or after long loading screen game starts as 3 or 2 survivors.It has been occurred so many times to be considered as coincidence, yet I can`t be sure of course.
This is something I've heard a lot as well, that the offering actually makes the game unstable.
Got tunneled/camp after using party streamer or had a friend of mine game crash after using one
The killer were most likely already planning on DC'ing.