What killer do you see most at R1?

For me it’s spirit. *edit now Myers.

Comments

  • wraith no doubt, thats really the only thing he can do with his power

  • For me it’s spirit. *edit now Myers.

    A few Billy/Nurse players but mostly SWFs.

  • @MegaWaffle the swf killer is OP plez nerf

  • Wraith and Spirit mostly

  • On PS4


    A lot of Michael Myers, Hags, Wraiths, Spirits and Trappers (though Myers and Trapper we get a LOT more of). Every other killer is a bit Russian Roulette scenario. Clown and Nurse are very rare.

  • @Nikkiwhat are your trappers also running devour hope? Every trapper I see had it.

  • Yep, Devour hope has been increasingly popular in my recent set of games. Mori offerings too xD

  • Wraith and Spirit.

  • On PC in the last couple weeks I'd say:

    All the time: Spirit, HIllbilly, Legion. Myers

    Quite alot: Nurse, Pig, Freddy. Trapper

    Sometimes: Clown, Doctor, Hag, Huntress, Cannibal

    Almost never: Wraith

  • Plague :>

    Besides PTB:

    Billy, Nurse, Spirit, Huntress

    Still quite a lot: Legion, Freddy, Pig (since Buffs), Leatherface, Myers

    rarely: Clown, Doctor, Hag (I even dont know why, she is good), Trapper

    also almost never: Wraith

  • Hillbilly and Myers for some reason. I am totally fine with those two. Most of them are boosted.

  • Hillbilly, Myers, Wraith and Spirit.

  • Billy

    spirit

    billy

    spirit

    sometimes Myers

    billy

    spirit

    nurse where did you come from?

    spirit

    billy

    spirit

    is that an effin clown?

    spirit

    billy

  • @TreemanXD can confirm our trappers are too devour hope lovers

  • Billy > Huntress > Legion.

    I have actually made my own statistics and recorded the last 250 matches as survivor. Top 3 killers at red ranks for me is

    Hillbilly: 41

    Huntress: 33

    Legion: 27

    I didn't record all of the 250 matches survivor wise, I think I have started around 70th - 80th match. Here are the top 3 survivors I have played with. Of course, I excluded myself.

    Claudette: 101

    Meg: 89

    Nea: 65

  • Surprised by the amount of people saying Wraith, I almost Never see him at Red Ranks even from watching streamers he never shows.

    Usually it's Nurse, Billy, Huntress, Spirit and Legion which doesn't surprise me since they are the Viable ones at high ranks.

  • I'm on Xbox rank 1. Mostly see Wraith, Trapper, Myers, Pig, Spirit, and LF (not in that order). Billy, Clown, and Legion I see here and there. Rare to see Nurse, Huntress, Hag, Freddy, or Doc.

    I'm pretty sure I'm the only rank 1 Freddy on Xbox right now. There might be 1 other guy, but IMHO he's not as strong a Freddy as I am. I play without Ruin or NOED and only rarely use purple/pink add-ons or moris.

  • Most of my games now Are spirits.

  • Huntress, Billy and Legion.

  • I play on console and I see alot of Leather Face. Which is weird cuz he isn't very good. I think i see Leather Face more than any other killer