So I heard about the Trapper changes...
AND I CANNOT WAIT! DEV YOU ARE AWESOME!
regains composure
I am very excited for these changes and cannot wait to see how scary I can truly be as my main and your game's OG killer. I am SUPER excited.
AND I CANNOT WAIT! DEV YOU ARE AWESOME!
regains composure
I am very excited for these changes and cannot wait to see how scary I can truly be as my main and your game's OG killer. I am SUPER excited.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same. I've recently gotten into the Trapper, after watching TheEntitysLeftHand on Twitch.
Trapsetting speed halved.
Sabo'd traps respawn after 3 mins.
Disarm and Sabo time increased; disarm is now 2.5 (was 1.5); with addons you can get to 3-4 seconds.
Addons changed. Too many to note, but here's several I can recall:
Bloody Coil: If a healthy survivor sabos or disarms a trap, they are injured by the trap. Slight increase in disarm/sabo time. (Not sure if this is pink or purple rarity)
Diamond Stone is now Iridescent Stone: Every 20 seconds, random disarmed/unset trap becomes set (with noise).
Honing Stone: If a trapped survivor frees THEMSELVES, they are put in the dying state. (Will be a status symbol to tell them they are screwed like this).
Yeah those changes are tasty! Can't wait for them!
Fix his trap indicator for placement to please!
Slightly turning left all game to place traps gets annoying