What tier is Plague?
I know it's super early but I was just wondering what tier everyone thinks she is on so far. For me personally, I feel like she can be high tier if you practice her a lot however I would put her in the B-B+ tier.
I know it's super early but I was just wondering what tier everyone thinks she is on so far. For me personally, I feel like she can be high tier if you practice her a lot however I would put her in the B-B+ tier.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Midish I think.
High B, low A at best.
C at worse.
Not bad but could be better.
She CAN be A tier easily with a few tweaks. Right at the moment I’d put her at mid tier right behind Myers and Huntress.
Ranking killers is dumb
Huntress is high tier though lol. (to me at least)
Not even. Vs any competent survivors she's hard F tier until they make using her power viable.
Lower tier unless hey buff her puke stream to break survivors faster
About Mid tier I'd say, They've said they're not going to look into the fountain or sickness mechanics so I don't know if that means the instant heal is here to stay or not.
If it does go she'll be a bit more viable but she still will get wrecked by a survivor who knows how to loop if she doesn't have her power up. If not then she'll stay about middle of the pack in my opinion.
Survivors are going to treat her like legion, They wont heal and will just rush the gens.
It's ok. The Plague gives out free instaheals and if you're lucky she'll even give you a prayer and hug.
Low to Mid
I would say Huntress is high tier but undoubtedly the Top 4 killers are Nurse, Spirit, Billy, and Hag. All have insane map control and pretty much everybody agrees that they are the top tier killers. I just wouldn’t want to overcrowd the Top Tier killer list. Huntress is definitely next in line after those four.
Her tier is N for Next, please.
Probably A-Tier, but not like those overpowered mobility killers.
I'd put her at an A.
I would have put her low yesterday but high today.
She's gonna need more testing before I can give a definite answer though.