Head on?

I really like the look of the new head on perk, and can't wait to try it out, however i have a question first...

Last time i checked, i'm pretty sure lithe gives you a sprint burst + exhaustion for quickly leaving a locker, however head on will also give exhaustion + stun the killer if you leave a locker quickly. I may be wrong about lithe (in which case i'm an idiot so please tell me), but doesn't that mean both perks would activate at the same time, allowing you to combine 2 exhaustion perks, but only get one exhaustion?


Edit: Right i now realise my mistake that lithe doesn't work for lockers, however as @Delfador said, you can get sprint burst back in a locker, so the question still stand for that

Comments

  • Lithe actually doesn’t work with Lockers, only pallets and windows. But it’s easy to see how that could be misunderstood and you’re alright! 😁

  • I am pretty sure lithe doesn't give you sprint burst after getting out of a locker. Sprint burst does though so I am not sure what will happen.

  • Lithe does not activate when quickly exiting a locker. The only other survivor perks that have anything to do with lockers are Dance With Me & Quick and Quiet.

  • @Delfador said:

    I am pretty sure lithe doesn't give you sprint burst after getting out of a locker. Sprint burst does though so I am not sure what will happen.

    right thanks for letting me know, however like you said, it could still apply to sprint burst, so i guess the original question still stands

  • If Lithe activated out of a locker then it was a bug. Lithe requires a vault and be in a chase. The later requirement may be removed in the future.

    Only one exhaustion perk can be active at a time, exception Adrenaline, so Head on will be the one active.

  • @No_Cluie_Louis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/348587#Comment_348587

    right thanks for letting me know, however like you said, it could still apply to sprint burst, so i guess the original question still stands

    I would like to believe that Head On will activate first before hand and cancel out the Sprint Burst, but that can only be tested on the PTB later on. We’ll hopefully find out for you! 😄

  • I think HO is an activated ability in the same vein as Dead Hard, so you couldn't even trigger it and SB at the same time.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    I think HO is an activated ability in the same vein as Dead Hard, so you couldn't even trigger it and SB at the same time.

    No its activated by fast vaulting out a locker