Uhh...
this image should be self-explanatory
this image should be self-explanatory
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty good job so far.
...
This hurts my hero Dwight heart.
Extra power
Hot
That's gross
Thats beautiful
This boi used 100% of the brain
Thanks for giving me migraine.
Waste of insta heals but the secondary effects might help to heal really fast without using too many charges. Likely someone just chucking the rarest addons onto the rarest items.
Those add ons combine to remove 75% of the charges. I think you would only be left with 6.
I've asked people why they do this and the most common answer is "I'm about to prestige".
maybe they are new and thought they can insta heal 2x lol
I can heal to a new state, demigod
Would be OP if he'd be running No Mither
This was rank 9, lol
They will heal 3 HEALTH STATES! GENIUS
^^^