Yet another killer we can flex on with No Mither

In case you guys didn't know, the main thing being sick for too long does (when the infection timer runs out or whatever) is it causes the Broken status effect.

So basically us No Mither bros don't have to worry too much. Suck it, Plague! Yeah it makes you puke or whatever but we didn't need that vomit anyways

Comments

  • Until you infect everyone else and you're left alone, in a one shot position. With 4 gens to go....


    Lol. But I do see your point. Still have to be careful in team situations.


    Wait. Is no mither gonna be the new swf meta? ๐Ÿ˜†

  • When the infection timer runs out, you also drop one health state.

  • Yeah, in the PTB, you will have a huge advantage over the plague with no mither.

    Be careful about using no mither in the normal game though, if you come across with a nurse, hag, or spirit, huntress the game will be over for you.

    People said the same thing for the legion and used it against him in the PTB but nobody uses no mither since you can come across with any killer.

  • @Orion said:

    When the infection timer runs out, you also drop one health state.

    That's okay, we always rise back up before long

  • @Delfador said:

    Yeah, in the PTB, you will have a huge advantage over the plague with no mither.

    Be careful about using no mither in the normal game though, if you come across with a nurse, hag, or spirit, huntress the game will be over for you.

    People said the same thing for the legion and used it against him in the PTB but nobody uses no mither since you can come across with any killer.

    I run no mither, unbreakable, tenacity, and dead hard/SB for an "I'm not dead yet" build. It's fun, but nobody ever leaves me on the ground long enough... legion or otherwise.

  • You'll still smell like poop if you don't wash yourself in that holy water fountain thingy, so suck on that David. ๐Ÿ˜œ

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/347001#Comment_347001

    I run no mither, unbreakable, tenacity, and dead hard/SB for an "I'm not dead yet" build. It's fun, but nobody ever leaves me on the ground long enough... legion or otherwise.

    I mean obviously 'nobody' was an exaggeration but it is close to almost nobody. I don't even remember the last time I have had a no mither teammate.

  • In case you guys didn't know, the main thing being sick for too long does (when the infection timer runs out or whatever) is it causes the Broken status effect.

    she moves at regular speed, so yeah that will not turn out good for any one using no mither.

    D5F0A43D-E3E9-487B-B179-9938B43F0A4A.png