I always forget my Mori
90% of the time I forget that I have used a Mori in a game, and the feeling is so ######### after the match when you didn't remember to mori anyone. Can there be an indicator INGAME that a mori is in use? I would be so thankful.
I would suggest that there would be a little mori icon with the correct color (green, yellow, purple) next to the perks for example. This way you would never forget your moris.
Comments
there is "kill" prompt -_-
Well I don't really look at the prompts, since I just press space instantly to pick up the survivor.
that happens a lot to me too.
Wow.. that sucks.
The game is not responsible for you not reading them
But would you be against making it a little more clear? Such as a little mori icon next to the perks would be perfect.
I don't see the point in being rude when someone is asking for an icon to show you have a mori equipped PRIOR to downing someone and seeing the KILL prompt.
I used to always forget it too.
Now I only bring Moris to kill people that I know are toxic, so I quite don't forget them anymore.
I'd suggest editing your OP to mention that you're suggesting a constant indicator for clarity's sake.
The difference there is you have an indicator to show you have traps to put on :chuffed:
Is your name "Tru3Ta1ent" by any chance
I don't think its a crazy ask, i think its very low on the priority list but i don't think its crazy to ask about it. Hell a little icon to show which offering anyone offered during that game would be great. Would even help with gameplay videos where we ask, "How did they kobe off the hook?" looks to jar of salty lips