This trailer is everything, I’m so excited.
After Legion, I wasn’t really looking forward to the last killer but after seeing the trailer I’m really excited to see what she can do!
I’m hoping she is BETTER than Legion.
After Legion, I wasn’t really looking forward to the last killer but after seeing the trailer I’m really excited to see what she can do!
I’m hoping she is BETTER than Legion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She will break the game
Said every survivor ever about a killer
Not really. But hopefully she’ll be more entertaining.
Bwhahaha
It all makes sense now.
@FireHazard
The loop is completed.
Those that mean that the end of this game is near ?
The game doesn't end till the Entity says it does.
Remember: Loads of people thought Legion was awesome in his video. 😋
That wasn't even her final form...
Oh My Lord. What is this
Its the real killer that has yet to show her true form.
So the new killer IS Nea. I ######### *knew* it
The game ends when i choose to no longer play it. It and the community fade away as if it doesn't exist.
From what I remember most of people complained that Legion is nothing alike to what he was advertised in that video. Most of people probably didn't even know that he was a killer since the video didn't really make it clear until it's end.
Indeed.
Just saying i think no one should be overly hyped for these before you get to actually see their spotlight or play them.
Well imao this is the best trailer since Pig or even Michael. I really like the design and thought of Plague killer truly intrigues me. I really hope for great DLC like Spirit was.
The thing is that the legion teaser was just a photo showing 4 different people. What we expected was entirely different that what we got, this is why people got a little bit upset.
After that, a launch trailer got released and by the time they released it, most people knew him and complained that it was nothing like what was shown.
I don't think people expect anything from this killer so I don't expect any disappointment in that regard. Stating that, the killer might be a little bit weak but I am pretty sure they will buff her.
And the reason why they couldn't buff the legion is because he is perceived as annoying and survivors oppose any kind of buff until his core mechanic gets changed and requires skill. They showed a good intention with the spirit, and I am hopeful tbh.
I'm excited for a new map.
Indeed.
Just saying i think no one should be overly hyped for these before you get to actually see their spotlight or play them.
Better than Legion? That's not a high bar to cross lol