[Perk nerf suggestion]: Barbecue & Chilli
A deep bond with The Entity unlocks potential in one's Aura reading ability. After hooking a Survivor, 2/3/ALL other healthy Survivors' Auras are revealed to you for 4 seconds when they are further than 52/46/40 metres from the Hook.
- Each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time, gain a 15/20/25 % stackable Bonus to all Bloodpoint gains.
Comments
Killers always tell me it doesn’t need a nerf cuz it causes less camping, because of auras. I say punishing for others mistakes is something I don’t like, and they sue hide behind a gen, then I say what about the camping part? Then they never respond.
Well I’m on PS4, where 90% If Killers is hillbilly and are on you immediately, and where if you’re camped, the entire team sits 20m crouched thinking the killers just gonna walk away. If you do get unhooked, it’s by the ONE GUY who doesn’t have BT
Survivors have 7-8 ''Crutch'' perks, killers have a couple that are in the same realm and we gotta nerf them.
Barbecue and Chili doesn't require a nerf.
@Shipthebread No they don't.
You mussed the entire point. Killer sees aura, it ruins stealth. Killer says hide aura. Killer camps because there is no aura. So I have to have a teammate camped, or throw myself under the bus?
@TheXenoborg
My comment got deleted AGAIN! well what I said was, I play billy to point horde, and his effectiveness with that perk is well, too strong. I find the perk is fine on others. But billy, he ALONE breaks the perk, and it’s a big problem.
And how does he do break the perk?
He can´t pass 40 meters in 4 seconds.
I answered this while you were typing that, I’ll let you read it on the other thread.
Did you try to edit it?
It seem like sometime when you try to edit a post it get sucked in the void.
stupidest idea for a perk nerf yet.
Lmao you can't be serious. As if BBQ is overpowered comon dude!!! Hahahaha this can't be real
I was being sarcastic
Wait, you wanna nerf BBQ chilli?

Someone has P3 Sass
Just adjust it on billy and problem is solved but as far as crossing 40 meters in 3 secs yeah Haddonfield/Springfield says he can. Same for swamp and some of the other maps I've seen them come running across a map with the better addons for it in a few seconds.
I've hid behind a gen before only to have a Billy come flying towards me and turn ona dime and nail me. I've spectated Billy's doing the same. They don't need to bother camping when they can cover most of the map in a few seconds.
They're already going to destroy it with the upcoming Sole Survivor ridicolous buff, stop crying.
Agreed, if it's you they seem to take it with a grain of salt, otherwise it's