Ghost pallets

I just had a game as killer and EVERY PALLET was invisible and made no sound while dropping. Has anyone encountered this bug?


Map: The Pale Rose

Killer: Doctor

Addons: Order (which generates illusionary pallets perhaps causing all pallets to become invisible for the killer[?])

Comments

  • Yeah backwater swamp does that a lot.

  • That...Has never happened to me before. That sounds very odd, maybe it’s a new bug? I don’t think I’ve ever seen this on any video or personally, so this seems like an odd bug to happen just suddenly.

  • Yes. This is an issue that has been logged in since 4.2.0 and our team had trouble reproducing.

    I think we have a fix for it in the next update but let me confirm when i get to the studio later today.

    EDIT: We are still having issue with the repro on this bug and it isn't fixed in the upcoming update. My bad.

  • I've only had this on two occasions on Backwater Swamp.

    It is an absolute nightmare to come up against but thankfully it's very rare. Although I suppose because it's so rare, it's hard to replicate and fix!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/345778#Comment_345778

    Maybe reproduce it with doctor and his illusion pallets add ons? Sounds like they'd be related somehow

    I have had this happen as wraith in the McMillan Estate map with the long building (that has a mineshaft leading to basement)

  • I mean, you’re playing the Doctor. Could younhave been fooled by your own hullicinations? ;)

  • @Tarvesh said:

    I mean, you’re playing the Doctor. Could younhave been fooled by your own hullicinations? ;)

    Nah I got stunned by said invisible pallets so unless the stun was an illusion as well it was truly the case that all pallets were invisible haha. For some reason I enjoyed the game because I knew all the pallet locations by heart so I stunned survivors whenever I expected them to be near one of those invisible pallets. I recorded the game as well. Perhaps I should upload it so people can have a good laugh about me getting stunned by air? lol