What do you guys think the special devstream on Monday will be called?
Idk about you, but I have a sneaking suspicion it will be called "Dead By Daylight | #117 - Creation of The Legion"
Idk about you, but I have a sneaking suspicion it will be called "Dead By Daylight | #117 - Creation of The Legion"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t mind that title. 😎👍
They already did one for legion.... follow closer casual! :p
Go check their Youtube channel and you will see what I mean
Demise of the faithful.
Probably the chapter name or "Creation of the Legion"
Creation of the Deep Wound
"Where there's smoke, there's incense"
Nah, I think it will be called "Dead By Daylight | #117 - Creation of The Legion"
How did it take them 3 videos to explain the creation of legion lmao
It's actually because someone (AKA me) didn't change the Twitch stream title in time.
Totally my fault. Will fix up the Legion titles on YT as well
MY BAD. *please don't hurt me*
If I see you, you're so getting hooked. >:C
The title was great. Legion Gang didn’t mind it at all. (Can’t say the same for the Freddy Mains.)
Then we are going for a 4th legion stream? ;)
do it
Yes, please. 😍👍
Make sure to have Michael Jackson's Billie Jean playing in the background during the whole stream.
It’s ok you’re forgiven! And if you’re in today’s stream good luck hope to hear some great news!