Can noed be nerfed

Noed is OP and can ruin a game because of getting hit once then your facecamped because the gens are done. Can noed only work on survivers who have been hooked or tell survivers that they are exposed before they get hit

Comments

  • When you see an hex destroy it...

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/345525#Comment_345525

    Maybe because we who play both sides realize that survivors are powerful.

    @Orion stop assuming I think that survivors are weak. I know they're still OP compared to killers. I think solo survivor is BORING not weak. I play specifically Killer because of that.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/345933#Comment_345933

    @Orion stop assuming I think that survivors are weak. I know they're still OP compared to killers. I think solo survivor is BORING not weak. I play specifically Killer because of that.

    So why are you pretending that the forum being "killer sided", as you called it, is due to bias rather than recognition of the game's unbalanced state?

  • @Wolf74 said:

    @Orion @Poweas

    Of course the forum is "killersided", because a) killer are rarely play exclusive killer, but also survivor at least a bit. But a lot of survivor play ONLY survivor and do not care or don't even understand how it is to play killer b) the survivor are the stronger side, so they don't go to the forum to complain, but play happy go lucky and pad themselves on the shoulder for being so skillful c) killer have actual arguments, reason and logic supporting their complains, while survivor are just emotional, entitled and offended. So they "loss" their debates and leave at some point to get replaced by the next very vocal survivor main complaining and the same killer mains need to explain everything again. (like how math works)

    That's a complete set of lies. I agreed with you until point C @Wolf74. As a former neutral player, I'd like to say that not all survivors are entitled or offended. And CERTAINLY not all killers are logical or reasonable. I thought you of all people, would not believe in such petty little stereotypes.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/346214#Comment_346214

    So why are you pretending that the forum being "killer sided", as you called it, is due to bias rather than recognition of the game's unbalanced state?

    @Orion I'm not pretending that it's killer sided. Im stating a fact. I never said it's due to bias, I simply said it's a killer sided forum. Stop twisting my words. God damn. I know the game is unbalanced, genrushing is insane, all it takes is one smart survivor to destroy a killer and survivors are in control. I literally play killer at rank 1 I experience this everyday like you do. Stop twisting my words and looking for an argument in which I will be honest btw if you respond you have to @ me since I dont seem to be getting notifications if im quoted.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/346219#Comment_346219

    @Orion I'm not pretending that it's killer sided. Im stating a fact. I never said it's due to bias, I simply said it's a killer sided forum. Stop twisting my words. God damn. I know the game is unbalanced, genrushing is insane, all it takes is one smart survivor to destroy a killer and survivors are in control. I literally play killer at rank 1 I experience this everyday like you do. Stop twisting my words and looking for an argument in which I will be honest btw if you respond you have to @ me since I dont seem to be getting notifications if im quoted.

    @Poweas I say "pretending" because the implication in your comment as a general statement that killer nerfs should not be discussed, followed by your assertion that the forum is "killer sided", is that most people here are biased toward killers.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/346245#Comment_346245

    @Poweas I say "pretending" because the implication in your comment as a general statement that killer nerfs should not be discussed, followed by your assertion that the forum is "killer sided", is that most people here are biased toward killers.

    @Orion thanks for listening to me with the quote thing (strange bug huh, do you get it?) And I'm sorry if I implied something. I obviously think killer nerfs and buffs should be discussed I'm sorry if I came across as someone who didnt. But don't go assuming things about me, I'm a strange man ok? But yeah I apologise for any misconceptions you may have had. Good afternoon (or morning or night depending on where you live)

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/346251#Comment_346251

    @Orion thanks for listening to me with the quote thing (strange bug huh, do you get it?) And I'm sorry if I implied something. I obviously think killer nerfs and buffs should be discussed I'm sorry if I came across as someone who didnt. But don't go assuming things about me, I'm a strange man ok? But yeah I apologise for any misconceptions you may have had. Good afternoon (or morning or night depending on where you live)

    @Poweas Did you just presume I exist in any one time period?

  • ItS iN a GoOd PlAcE

  • @Orion I believe I did... What a grave crime.. Hypocrisy at its finest.

  • @Poweas

    It is what it is. Many survivor mains I argued with are unable to even do simple calculations.

    "SC benefits the killer. Gen rush doesn't exist. Just switch targets"

    Even if you do the math for them to explain that they are wrong, they deny everything and ask for further nerfs to killer.

    How would you call that?

    "DS is fine. SC is needed. Nerf Noed. Freddy op. Legion = DC. Killer dodging needs to get punished, but trading blacklists for MLGA is ok."

    So many survivor show so terrible doublestandards in this forum.

  • “NOED” more like nobody escapes the constant complaint about NOED. (On these forums!)

    Devs are not going to nerf it lmfao. With the upcoming DS change it’s probably gonna be used even more.

  • Sorry, OP, you're not allowed to have an opinion on NOED on this forum. People are triggered by it.

  • @Wolf74 said:

    @Poweas

    It is what it is. Many survivor mains I argued with are unable to even do simple calculations.

    "SC benefits the killer. Gen rush doesn't exist. Just switch targets"

    Even if you do the math for them to explain that they are wrong, they deny everything and ask for further nerfs to killer.

    How would you call that?

    "DS is fine. SC is needed. Nerf Noed. Freddy op. Legion = DC. Killer dodging needs to get punished, but trading blacklists for MLGA is ok."

    So many survivor show so terrible doublestandards in this forum.

    @Wolf74 Fair enough I guess. It's surprising me and you agree now. Probably because I now completely main killer and see the toxicity myself. But please try to ignore them and see the good survivors.

  • Afraid of NOED? Break any totems you find, bring a map, use Detectives Hunch or whatever that perk is called. NOED only sucks if you assume the killer isn't using it. ALWAYS assume killer has NOED and BBQ from the beginning. That's what saves me most of the time

  • "Probably because I now completely main killer and see the toxicity myself"

    That happens a lot. I have read that so often. Survivor mains switch to killer and change their minds, but I NEVER read it the other way round.

  • Even when I was a survivor almost fully I knew my role was stronger.

  • I main killer and when I play survivor I am ~98% solo and even I know that I only get killed because my team played stupid.

    If every survivor plays half way decent, it's a piece of cake.

    That's why SWF is an issue. People eliminate the bad teammates with it and the Devs still try to balance around the "some people play bad"-idea.

  • @Wolf74 I play solo mostly and I play both sides evenly, I also don’t do swf often (mainly cause I’m pretty shy when it comes to voice communication).

  • @Wolf74 said:

    I main killer and when I play survivor I am ~98% solo and even I know that I only get killed because my team played stupid.

    If every survivor plays half way decent, it's a piece of cake.

    That's why SWF is an issue. People eliminate the bad teammates with it and the Devs still try to balance around the "some people play bad"-idea.

    Survivor is quite easy tbf. And not stressful at all. I only play it once every 15 killer games to relieve my stress.

1 2 ›