Snowflake Survivors

I'm a regular rank 1 survivor, been playing the game since day 1 release and still enjoy it today. But I have to say - some of my fellow survivors are so self entitled, whiny, snowflakey and just plain ignorant at times.


The ideal killer should be one that :

Can only chase for 10 seconds

Must always be more than 50yards from a hooked survivor

Unable to use perks

Unable to use tactics

and must always hook a survivor once knocked down

Comments

  • Gr8 b8 m8.

    8/8

  • No b8 m8


    srs all the way

  • LOL button needed

  • Don't you think tho @fcc2014 that people and their interpretations on how the game should be played should gtfo and stop preaching their interps?

  • I agree with you. Some survivors expect you to let them survive and play by their rules. Not going to happen, enjoy your hook.

  • This is the thing, I'm a survivor player and I don't want killers to be like that. I want them to be unforgiving and hard to play against. My goal is to try and survive against the odds where survival is not a fact more a luxury

  • Congrats


    "I'm a regular rank 1 survivor, been playing the game since day 1 release and still enjoy it today. But I have to say - some of my fellow survivors are so self entitled, whiny, snowflakey and just plain ignorant at times"


    Sounds like playing from day 1 makes you a special form of snowflake as well.

  • Nah we should have a killer that as soon as they look at survivors they get moried instantly without you having to be in front of them.

    And killers should break all of the generators and block the hatch so that nobody truly escapes.

    Nobody escapes...ME...

    0750BA1B-6508-4B5B-AEDF-FE0BE4B6E50F.jpeg


  • @Gamzello said:

    Nah we should have a killer that as soon as they look at survivors they get moried instantly without you having to be in front of them.

    And killers should break all of the generators and block the hatch so that nobody truly escapes.

    Nobody escapes...ME...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/412/KECKM4HIQR3I.jpeg

    Totally irrelevant to the thread.

  • I wish the moderators close down threads like these. The only thing that the original post does is 1. badmouthing the players behind the game without even explaining why and 2. make exaggerated and untrue claims on what people who play survivors want from the game. It really serves no purpose other than to create more divisions and negative feelings about the game in general.


    @MandyTalk

    @Peanits

  • @knell

    The DBD community is institutionally toxic -

    1) Badmouthing other players - Do you ever read the forums? Case closed

    2) Exaggerated claims - once again...do you even read the forums? Case opened and then closed again.

    I do concur - the initial theme of the post is for these toxic people to realise their ignorance.


    @Swiftblade131

    Thank you for the congratulations - I appreciate it

  • @knell said:

    I wish the moderators close down threads like these. The only thing that the original post does is 1. badmouthing the players behind the game without even explaining why and 2. make exaggerated and untrue claims on what people who play survivors want from the game. It really serves no purpose other than to create more divisions and negative feelings about the game in general.

    @MandyTalk

    @Peanits

    Badmouthing is only not allowed on the forums if you use names, badmouthing someone anonymous is totally ok.

    Exaggerated claims? In fact I have been blamed for not following those rules (any of them) in the game. No matter what you do, if you end up killing survivors they will always blame you for violating some sort of "rule", some will even throw deaththreats at you

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    Don't you think tho @fcc2014 that people and their interpretations on how the game should be played should gtfo and stop preaching their interps?

    I think the community is filled with entitled survivors and killers. That doesn't mean all players are that way. Some people should just move on to something else or not take this buggy game so serious.

  • Is only game. Why you have to be mad?

  • @ClogWench said:

    Is only game. Why you have to be mad?

    zarya-overwatch-league_feature.jpg

    ...

  • @Eveline said:

    I agree with you. Some survivors expect you to let them survive and play by their rules. Not going to happen, enjoy your hook.

    You just created a post of survivor need to follow your rules, but no them? Like ######### everyone is creating post like that, I play how I want and I dont follow anyone rules because it's my game and i paid for it for play how I want.

    Enjoy your Pallet looping and gen rushing.