Should you have the power to break the game simply because you're good?

Yes, I am talking about the Nurse. I play with higher level nurse's around rank ~8 or 9 usually and a GOOD Nurse is an absolute nightmare.

It's great that people are that good at a character and invest time in them but every time I see people defend her game-breaking abilities it's the same story "You have to be good at her to do that though"

So? Why should someone be allowed to break the game and essentially avoid every obstacle just because they're good. There need to be systems in place that make the Nurse balanced when played right instead of being basically impossible to stop...It doesn't make sense.

If just being good means you should be that powerful then why is it that no other killer gets the same treatment?...

Comments

  • All Killers can be good when played a lot and correctly, like Freddy! It takes time and dedication to make a Killer ‘good’ towards that player. Nurse wasn’t the way you see her today when she first came out, no, she was practically identified as the Freddy variant compared to the other 3 Killers when she came out! But with time and dedication, players learned to play her well. I’m sure if you took time to learn someone like Wraith, you could be excellent as him! Just keep practicing and you can make any killer viable. 😄

    2CE73AA7-3C75-4431-95A3-960206748520.png


  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    All Killers can be good when played a lot and correctly, like Freddy! It takes time and dedication to make a Killer ‘good’ towards that player. Nurse wasn’t the way you see her today when she first came out, no, she was practically identified as the Freddy variant compared to the other 3 Killers when she came out! But with time and dedication, players learned to play her well. I’m sure if you took time to learn someone like Wraith, you could be excellent as him! Just keep practicing and you can make any killer viable. 😄

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/826/A6KTUA6RVJNS.png

    I do get consistent 4ks as Wraith

  • They won't make changes to nurse until they get the balance of SWF to killer the way they want.


    IMO.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    All Killers can be good when played a lot and correctly, like Freddy! It takes time and dedication to make a Killer ‘good’ towards that player. Nurse wasn’t the way you see her today when she first came out, no, she was practically identified as the Freddy variant compared to the other 3 Killers when she came out! But with time and dedication, players learned to play her well. I’m sure if you took time to learn someone like Wraith, you could be excellent as him! Just keep practicing and you can make any killer viable. 😄

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/826/A6KTUA6RVJNS.png

    Some killers are just not good enough.

  • Not sure why the Nurse needs special treatment when EVERY Survivor has that ability.

  • Base nurse is fine, you just have to be stealthy.

    Her omegablink and extra blinks are broken though, you can't be stealthy if the nurse can blink from one end of the map to the other, and the worst thing is, it is super easy to get omegablink addons. You can basically use them every game and still have it, at least the brown and yellow ones.

    They should rework her extra and omegablinks, that's it honestly.

  • Yes, I am talking about the Nurse. I play with higher level nurse's around rank ~8 or 9 usually and a GOOD Nurse is an absolute nightmare.

    Why does she break the game?

    Just play in a sweaty SWF

  • The devs want to address here they just haven't got around to it.


    I do think her and billy need some adjustments, and the bottom tier killers need some improvements. The killers will never all be equal based on how different their powers are but hopefully the gap can be closed a bit.

  • The devs are probably thinking about buffing the weaker killers and reworking the broken/unfun ones first, and then nerf the strongest ones

  • Maybe let's buff the weaker killers before we actually get to nerfing the god-tier killers

  • I feel Nurse is necessary evil as long as 4man cwf exist in the game.

  • You dont need to be good to destroy EVERYONE in this game as nurse.

    Nurse takes around 10-50 hrs depending on the player ability, after that it just becomes no challenge in playing.

    I honestly think she is the only thing in this game thats actually beyond broken, this comes from a player with 2k hrs and mostly (1200) on killer.

  • Nurse without add-ons is (debatably) balanced. With add-ons she becomes brokenly overpowered or laughably underpowered, depending on your view point.

  • I say giving Nurse a power gauge bar is an idea for a nerf.

    Add ons to let you blink either further distances or a bigger power gauge.

    I really don't like the fatigue it puts me off playing her. Maybe change that so it's not so annoying.

  • I read this, all I am gonna say is

    "Pallet, whats that"-Nurse

  • @Laakeri said:

    I feel Nurse is necessary evil as long as 4man cwf exist in the game.

    You mean 9% of swf games that make up the 4 man group? And even LESS of that that's actually tryhard?


    Gtfo.


    NOT EVERY SWF IS A SEAL TEAM SIX.


    The fact that you assume every group is a cwf leads me to believe you dc in lobbies a lot...

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    Not sure why the Nurse needs special treatment when EVERY Survivor has that ability.

    talk about reaching. yikes

  • Rework some of her Add-ons and she's fine.

  • @DocOctober said:

    Rework some of her Add-ons and she's fine.

    Yup