Spawning in front of the killer...

5 games in a row now. I literally have started my game seeing the killer run straight at me the moment I get control of my character this many times so far. Just... #########....?

Comments

  • I've had this happen to me on the killer end, rarely but, when I see it happen I dont give the survivors a chance (sorry, but I am a killer) but many a times I've been accused of tunneling from spawn as I "spawned infront of them" even though, once you learn the spawn mechanics it is easy to give the illusion of spawning infront of killers.

  • I've had that happen to me once, literally as the panning was happening, I could hear the heartbeat. I was against Billy and Billy was facing me. luckily he went easy on me because of it but not everyone is gonna be so lucky

  • Just bring a Shroud if you must. Not saying it should be the solution to your problem, but those are generally used to help change the intro to the game up a bit. Just be lucky you weren't one of the people who had a rare case where everyone, including the Killer, spawned in the killer shack...Those are some interesting videos and pictures to look at. :P

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    I've had that happen to me once, literally as the panning was happening, I could hear the heartbeat. I was against Billy and Billy was facing me. luckily he went easy on me because of it but not everyone is gonna be so lucky

    Same. But my Billy chainsawed me and camped. Then he messaged me after the game too. :T

  • It happened to me once against the Huntress. Game loaded, camera panned around and there I saw her, staring... as I gained control over my character I was downed by a deadly hatchet and hooked. That day I wanted to uninstall.

  • Actually spawn with a survivor at the shack when I was killer. The game just loaded and in the camera spin the survivor was in the Shack with me .

  • 5 games in a row now. I literally have started my game seeing the killer run straight at me the moment I get control of my character this many times so far.

    I bet you were holding down shift right after you spawned and the killer saw you over half the map in your yellow cosmetic......

  • Never happened to me.

    Also, didn't they already fix this problem?

  • @Master said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49423/spawning-in-front-of-the-killer

    I bet you were holding down shift right after you spawned and the killer saw you over half the map in your yellow cosmetic......

    I playnon PS4 and only have Claudette leveled. Lol


    @LCGaster said:

    Never happened to me.

    Also, didn't they already fix this problem?

    Clearly not.