I’m leaving the legion life so I can learn spirit it has been nice knowing you friends.
YOU BETTER NOT COME BACK ME BOY
@Hoodedfengm1n ok sir/ ma’am I will never come back
@TreemanXD said:@Hoodedfengm1n ok sir/ ma’am I will never come back
COME BACK ME DUDE/WOMAN THE MORE LEGIONS, THE BETTER
@Hoodedfengm1n sorry but I must take this journey, you will all be fine without me.
@TreemanXD said:@Hoodedfengm1n sorry but I must take this journey, you will all be fine without me.
ThE MoAr tHe BeTtEr
Please don't tell me I made you think of this...?#
Edit: Added the Legion pin.
@Poweas said: Please don't tell me I made you think of this...?# Edit: Added the Legion pin.
@Poweas said: Please don't tell me I made you think of this...?#
No why are you all leaving Also why are you all getting jailed all of a sudden?
@Hoodedfengm1n said: @Poweas said: Please don't tell me I made you think of this...?# Edit: Added the Legion pin. No why are you all leaving Also why are you all getting jailed all of a sudden?
@Hoodedfengm1n said:
Made a thread to get Viet unbanned. And I never left the Legion, I actually joined it. Just my profile picture is Spirit. Should I make it Legion?
@Poweas said: @Hoodedfengm1n said: @Poweas said: Please don't tell me I made you think of this...?# Edit: Added the Legion pin. No why are you all leaving Also why are you all getting jailed all of a sudden? Made a thread to get Viet unbanned. And I never left the Legion, I actually joined it. Just my profile picture is Spirit. Should I make it Legion?
@Poweas said:
Okay makes sense Tho I also want Viet back it makes sense
@Poweas I just decided I might try learning her.
@Hoodedfengm1n we all want Viet back
That's Awesome And Welcome to the spirit side
@I_am_Negan thanks
HELP
wHAT IS MY SCREEN DOING?!?!?
Same here
They are testing some formatting for post or something so it’s glitching
This is the objectively correct decision
@Hoodied said: @Poweas said: Please don't tell me I made you think of this...?# Edit: Added the Legion pin. No why are you all leaving Also why are you all getting jailed all of a sudden?
@Hoodied said:
Posted Legion exploit
Hey guys...... hehe guess what
@GrootDude said:Hey guys...... hehe guess whathttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/947/TU41RNN38D36.jpeg
@GrootDude said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/947/TU41RNN38D36.jpeg
Look who came crawling back.. should’ve mended
@KiraElijah I tried but the input lag killed me :(
@Morgan93 I switched back to legion I was just getting too frustrated.
NO. D: Do both! Then you could be a Legion with Spirit.
@fluffybunny this, this is god like information! But I think I’ll just stick with legion
@Morgan93 I’m sorry to call you out here, but there is no way you are3/4ing every game you will find survivors better than you.
@NuclearBurrito said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49377/sorry-legion-friendsThis is the objectively correct decision
@NuclearBurrito said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49377/sorry-legion-friends
Definitely. The more Spirits, the better.
Wait what happened to Viet?
Welcome to the Spirit gang!
We shall call ourselves... IDK, House of Grudge? The Vacuums? The "Where Did She Go?!"?
@PigNRun said:Welcome to the Spirit gang!We shall call ourselves... IDK, House of Grudge? The Vacuums? The "Where Did She Go?!"?
@PigNRun said:
The wind pipe
*Becomes best girl Claudette Morel*
@Peasant said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49377/sorry-legion-friends*Becomes best girl Claudette Morel*
@Peasant said:
Yep, and I’m becoming plague when she is released on console. :D
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/353566#Comment_353566Yep, and I’m becoming plague when she is released on console. :D
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/353566#Comment_353566
I might aswell, if I like her
God damn it. Not Claudette!
(I actually don't mind Claudettes. Considering I have a friend who mains here, and he doesn't use her toxically.)
@Shad03 I don’t play blendette, does that count?
@GrootDude said:@Shad03 I don’t play blendette, does that count?
@TreemanXD You good homie.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YOU BETTER NOT
COME BACK ME BOY
@Hoodedfengm1n ok sir/ ma’am I will never come back
COME BACK ME DUDE/WOMAN
THE MORE LEGIONS, THE BETTER
@Hoodedfengm1n sorry but I must take this journey, you will all be fine without me.
ThE MoAr tHe BeTtEr
Please don't tell me I made you think of this...?#
Edit: Added the Legion pin.

No why are you all leaving
Also why are you all getting jailed all of a sudden?
Made a thread to get Viet unbanned. And I never left the Legion, I actually joined it. Just my profile picture is Spirit. Should I make it Legion?
Okay makes sense
Tho I also want Viet back it makes sense
@Poweas I just decided I might try learning her.
@Hoodedfengm1n we all want Viet back
That's Awesome

And Welcome to the spirit side
@I_am_Negan thanks
HELP
wHAT IS MY SCREEN DOING?!?!?
Same here
They are testing some formatting for post or something so it’s glitching
This is the objectively correct decision
Posted Legion exploit
Hey guys...... hehe guess what
Look who came crawling back.. should’ve mended
@KiraElijah I tried but the input lag killed me :(
@Morgan93 I switched back to legion I was just getting too frustrated.
NO. D: Do both! Then you could be a Legion with Spirit.
@fluffybunny this, this is god like information! But I think I’ll just stick with legion
@Morgan93 I’m sorry to call you out here, but there is no way you are3/4ing every game you will find survivors better than you.
Definitely. The more Spirits, the better.
Wait what happened to Viet?
Welcome to the Spirit gang!
We shall call ourselves... IDK, House of Grudge? The Vacuums? The "Where Did She Go?!"?
The wind pipe
*Becomes best girl Claudette Morel*
Yep, and I’m becoming plague when she is released on console. :D
I might aswell, if I like her
God damn it. Not Claudette!
(I actually don't mind Claudettes. Considering I have a friend who mains here, and he doesn't use her toxically.)
@Shad03 I don’t play blendette, does that count?
@TreemanXD You good homie.