Counters to NOED
So, can ppl tell me the ACTUAL counters to NOED?
I wonder if we can add anything to this list.
-Doing the totems during game
-Small game to find the totems
-Finding the lit totem in endgame
-Simply leaving teammates behind instead of going altruistic
-Hope gives a higher speedboost than NOED altho it still doesn't make you faster than the killer you can loop more effectively till the totem is found.
Any more counters that come to mind?
Comments
Dark Sense can be used to counter NOED. You can see which exit the killer is moving toward and avoid them.
Claudette? Is that you?
Wanna counter NoEd? Don't enter a match
Seriously though, hate it when survivors (I'm not lumping you in there @MhhBurgers ) complain about NoEd. I go solo and yet I've dealt with NoEd by myself most of the time.
step 2 put two people on totem duty at beginning of match
Step 3 count totems out loud
step 4 make sure all 5 are cleansed
Step 5 noed doesnt activate
Any perk that gives Survivors a speed boost
Unbreakable, if the Killer is slugging with NoeD
Tenacity, recovering quicker for your teammates to get you during or after NoeD if Killer leaves you
Maps, which could be used to find totems and exit gates quicker
Flashlights/Firecrackers, which can be used to save a Survivor whose being chased or was downed by a Killer with NoeD
Urban Evasion/Iron Will/Quick and Quiet/No Mither, to sneak around the map at end game without having the Killer spot/hear you as easily
Borrowed Time, which denies the Killer an insta-down from any hooked Survivors saved by the perk.
Decisive Strike, current and future version will still waste Killer’s time and give you an easy escape.
Empathy/Alert/Dark Sense/Object of Obession, which helps plan out your escape better by knowing where the Killer is for a certain amount of time/all time with some of these.
Pallets, to easily loop or stun a Killer during End-Game, if you and your teammates haven’t wasted all of them.
Small Game, which is everyone’s go-to Perk to callout towards NoeD counter, but it still a counter nonetheless in helping find totems easily.
Best counter is to remove this huge crutch perk from the game. Make killers git gud without needing it.
The killer disconnects
No because some killers need NOED to be played as, and we don't need another freddy nerf
You forgot DCing once a mate is oneshoted.
The killer cant NOED you if he cant hit you
So Enduring counters DS then? Unrelenting too?
If you're playing a lame killer like Freddy then you are already setting yourself up for losing.
Uh, no. With Dark Sense, however, you can prevent NOED's effects by simply not being found. It's a stealth perk.
You clearly don't know freddy, he has had several nerfs, but I seemingly still get 4ks as him, why, the good ol' no escape combo, NOED and Bloodwarden, I even tested this without NOED, still works fine, NOED is for newer players and poor performance killers like Leatherface and freddy
What?
where is enduring and DS involved with this?
Man there ain't a killer in the game that peeps haven't gotten 4ks with. If you gotta rely on a crutch like noed to get your 4k then either you suck or the killer you're playing sucks.
.... Bitter Murmur.............................exists. Dark sense isn't a counter to NOED itself. I'm just applying your logic to the common "DS counters" I suppose. Wrong thread!
Sorry, just applying the same kind of logic that guy did.
OP was right when you could just cleanse totems. There are counters to NOED lol
Dark Sense is a different perk that's not built into NOED.
By that logic if you are complaining about a easily countered perk like NOED you are already setting yourself up for failure.
The only counters to NOED is cleanse totems and don't get hit. Everything else is just flavour text.
I ain't complaining about Noed. Its a crutch perk for bad killers but I can handle it no prob. It should be removed to make killer players git gud.
cleanse the lit totem at the end, when your team has already been punished for doing their objective
Literally what I said at the end but ok
I love using noed 1 is sutch a meme
By this logic nothing is ever bad, there's a player who got tons of kills with the worst gun in the game that devs have said is intentionally bad.
Even the worst heros in league of legends have wins.
Such an argument is null and void, esp considering that getting a 4k on anything but nurse basically means the survivors messed up.