We are just changing the way we communicate about the game. As you might have realized, we added more communication on specific subjects (ie: Matchmaking / Decisive strike blogposts)
To answer @The_Crusader , we are not scared, and because we knew it was going to be a hot topic, we organized an open Q&A on Discord with the Designer that worked on the changes the day after we published the Decisive strike blogpost. The way we see it, that activity was more valuable than a livestream.
In the future, livestreams will be used for more official communications.
We realized that having livestreams too often was forcing us in communication when sometimes, we had nothing new to announce / say or didn't have enough information to share to really answer questions, it was nice to keep in touch with players but we are introducing new activities / ways to stay in touch.
Finally, we have a special Livestream planned for Monday March 4th 2PM EST.
We are just changing the way we communicate about the game. As you might have realized, we added more communication on specific subjects (ie: Matchmaking / Decisive strike blogposts)
To answer @The_Crusader , we are not scared, and because we knew it was going to be a hot topic, we organized an open Q&A on Discord with the Designer that worked on the changes the day after we published the Decisive strike blogpost. The way we see it, that activity was more valuable than a livestream.
In the future, livestreams will be used for more official communications.
We realized that having livestreams too often was forcing us in communication when sometimes, we had nothing new to announce / say or didn't have enough information to share to really answer questions, it was nice to keep in touch with players but we are introducing new activities / ways to stay in touch.
Finally, we have a special Livestream planned for Monday March 4th 2PM EST.
I wasn't there for the Q&A, but if you could let the designer know that I think it's ingenious, I'd appreciate it. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. It doesn't change what the perk is designed for, and instead makes it available only when necessary. On paper (can't be 100% sure until I've seen it in action), it's probably one of the best perk changes in a while.
We are just changing the way we communicate about the game. As you might have realized, we added more communication on specific subjects (ie: Matchmaking / Decisive strike blogposts)
To answer @The_Crusader , we are not scared, and because we knew it was going to be a hot topic, we organized an open Q&A on Discord with the Designer that worked on the changes the day after we published the Decisive strike blogpost. The way we see it, that activity was more valuable than a livestream.
In the future, livestreams will be used for more official communications.
We realized that having livestreams too often was forcing us in communication when sometimes, we had nothing new to announce / say or didn't have enough information to share to really answer questions, it was nice to keep in touch with players but we are introducing new activities / ways to stay in touch.
Finally, we have a special Livestream planned for Monday March 4th 2PM EST.
YEP that's when the 8 streamers are there and maybe the new killer reveal!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope so. Been really wanting one for the past month
i dont think so
I hope teaser is as good as spirit's teaser.
I want to get hyped!
Why not?
I miss the Dev streams. :<
Hopefully, it would be great if they could release the new killer in PTB today.
If the PTB is coming out on Tuesday, then there's going to be a chapter teaser coming out today.
If not, then anything could happen.
I wish for the stream but a teaser trailer for the new chapter would be fine for me
No livestream today.
We are just changing the way we communicate about the game. As you might have realized, we added more communication on specific subjects (ie: Matchmaking / Decisive strike blogposts)
To answer @The_Crusader , we are not scared, and because we knew it was going to be a hot topic, we organized an open Q&A on Discord with the Designer that worked on the changes the day after we published the Decisive strike blogpost. The way we see it, that activity was more valuable than a livestream.
In the future, livestreams will be used for more official communications.
We realized that having livestreams too often was forcing us in communication when sometimes, we had nothing new to announce / say or didn't have enough information to share to really answer questions, it was nice to keep in touch with players but we are introducing new activities / ways to stay in touch.
Finally, we have a special Livestream planned for Monday March 4th 2PM EST.
I wasn't there for the Q&A, but if you could let the designer know that I think it's ingenious, I'd appreciate it. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. It doesn't change what the perk is designed for, and instead makes it available only when necessary. On paper (can't be 100% sure until I've seen it in action), it's probably one of the best perk changes in a while.
YEP that's when the 8 streamers are there and maybe the new killer reveal!