Want to reduce toxicity?
Start by shutting down discussion on the boards that is not related to bug reporting and ideas for improving the game. The boards breed a lot of toxicity between survivors and killers. Chicken/egg as to whether in-game chat or the boards are worse, but shutting down all this blaming killers or survivors on the boards would go a long way to lower the level of disgust back and forth. I get tired of seeing it. Can't find the good stuff due to all the crying.
Comments
For the most part, it was a joke, as Chaotic said. The people on this board are part of the toxic problem.
Thing is just case you shush some one dosn't really do any thing. Toxic behavior will simply manifest in other ways. I personally prefer an open dialog what ever may come rather then a censor based on feefee's. Least this way you know what your getting into before ya join the community and having a thick skin comes with it. Those who can think rationally know to pay no heed to the toxicity of dialog presented. Those who don't could use a lesson in not acting like a spoiled child just because some one else is debasing them self in such a manner. Least that's my 2 cents.
let toxicity flow, what do u expect from a game that is about slaughtering others and surviving?
I like toxicity too
no u
How dare you?! I've never played Minecraft in my life!
You know, there is similar stuff like the 1st amendment in other countries
The only speech not protected by the 1st Amendment in the US is inciting immediate violence or harm.
Some people are grown ups and can handle the toxic ######### in and around the game. Others apparently can not. We are all still playing a ######### VIDEO GAME! Maybe don't take it so serious and enjoy it.
I get the feeling that some people thought this was serious.
No - It was sarcasm for those who complain about toxicity in the game. Just move along, nothing to do about it. The game breeds it, as does much of the crap on the net. Personally, I play a game for fun, if you are an arse-hat, I move along. I've met several fun people in this game and will take those instances when I can.