Coldwind farm...
Hi,new player here.To the devs of this game,what is the reasoning behind not vaulting this map?It's huge,it's got tall grass,survivors can easily hide and trick killers and if the team is semi-competent,like good SWF ranks 1-5 with proper use of flashlights,ds,u name it,well...better as well go afk.
Comments
Don't be foolish. Get rid of Coldwind to nerf survivors more.
More game maps to killers get 4K everytime. k
Not to mention once you’ve learned how to track through corn bloodlust can be easily gained.
ColdWind Farm comes into rotation:
Me: Start listening to ColdWind by Eminem
But on topic, the only coldwind map I have issue with is cowshed and at times Thompson House, otherwise, I never have any real issues on either side.
I'm not talking about the House or Barn. I am talking about the loop spots. Whoever decided that having those walls see through needs to play more killer. It is a nightmare to be chasing surviviors on that map as there are no mind games to be had. You just run in circles until you get stunned. If you try anything, the survivior sees it through the wall and then adapts.
I swear, more than half of my games are Coldwind for some reason, I just puke with this ######### map.
I just played three games and all were Coldwind.
Serioisly, the RNG of the map spawn is a bit broken.
I'm thinking that's the reason why Heart Locket is so uncommon in the Bloodwebs, because the "tremendously increases the chance to be sent to Coldwind farm" is the base and the offering is not needed.
I'm somewhat decent on Corn Maps, however, more times then not I'll end up losing people.
Every other game the little **** use one if I play killer!
I got a lot of cold wind yesterday, I found out looking at the ground at the scratch marks, rather than trying to spot the player through the corn was better for me.
Get rid of Shelter woods too. Lame map.
@The_Crusader I love every map
vaulted, is that a literal word for gaming, I would remove The Game
How is The Game still difficult for Survivors? It's got a lot of safe pallets that make up for the terror radius extending to both floors.