Stop whining about the update already

Yes, I understand I also play on console but even I have patience and to be rightfully honest a lot of my hype kind of died. Mostly due to the fact that the update should have been here by now since it was on PC the 12th of this month but there's nothing I can do about that and there's nothing to devs can do about this now either.

If you want me to be honest given that Microsoft and Sony loves money anyway you figured they would pushed it through bugs and all because there's a store where we can purchase cosmetics and other Goods.

Besides that little tidbit there's nothing else I can truthfully say but let's hope that they don't release that update within 7 Days of the shrine refresh because it seems like that's what's going to happen.

Point is come down and just get your blood points to max, work out some builds before the chapter gets here, however if you can't do either or then just let the hype die.

Heck... there's nothing we can do and yes we could probably have a ptb on console so the developers can already have the Assets in the game and allow us to test them out but hey wishful thinking right.

I can't wait to see the salt down below because people can't handle an opinion.

Comments

  • You and I share the same opinion, I was really behind on saving bloodpoints cause I had a few more teachables I was trying to unlock. Just gives me a lil more time
  • Wait, so you make a NEW thread to tell people to STOP whining then then you say can't wait to see the salt which is essentially more whining?
    Your post is pretty much "stop whining" into "can't wait to see the whining down below".
    A NEW thread on the subject was exactly that the forum needed... said noone ever.

  • Stop whining about what update? I haven't gotten one yet...

  • This content has been removed.
  • Easylife said:

    Wait, so you make a NEW thread to tell people to STOP whining then then you say can't wait to see the salt which is essentially more whining?
    Your post is pretty much "stop whining" into "can't wait to see the whining down below".
    A NEW thread on the subject was exactly that the forum needed... said noone ever.

    Exactly best response.
  • PC master race. The console peasants will wait.
  • @Easylife said:
    Wait, so you make a NEW thread to tell people to STOP whining then then you say can't wait to see the salt which is essentially more whining?
    Your post is pretty much "stop whining" into "can't wait to see the whining down below".
    A NEW thread on the subject was exactly that the forum needed... said noone ever.

    Yeah have seen so many threads..

  • Easylife said:

    Wait, so you make a NEW thread to tell people to STOP whining then then you say can't wait to see the salt which is essentially more whining?
    Your post is pretty much "stop whining" into "can't wait to see the whining down below".
    A NEW thread on the subject was exactly that the forum needed... said noone ever.

    Gaming forums in a nutshell
  • Stop whining about people whining.
  • LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE
  • Whining about people whining is just as bad.