Community figured out the killer.

They kept going on religion thought everyone was insane. But looking at small details it makes alot of sense now.
There is a golden city in linning and cherubs flying. (Baby faces with wings) It looks like a bell and incense in the middle. That is starting to remind me of the mark of the beast. (anti christ) and funny how everyone is showing imagery of someone on a cross. Didn't even know it was hung like that damn community.
Bell and incense can connect to buddhism alot more but the rest can connect to christianity alot more. Plus that can also not be a bell in that relic but other are showing clearly.

Comments

  • So now that its obviously religious what are options left from teaser.
    Possessed Killer
    Antichrist Beast Killer
    Holy Monk Killer
    Pans Labyrinth/ Bayonetta Angel Killer
    Or Survivors Priest or Church Ruins Map Teaser.
  • @Eveline said:
    Lucifer.

    Forgot the fallen angel damn >:

  • TheKing on Youtube was saying the art of the monastery looks like it's from the Renaissance period and he made the leap to a Plague Doctor. I would rather a Plague Doctor than anything religious tbh, religious Killers are just boring to me.

  • all this for some reason has a victorian touch to me, call me crazy

  • @HatCreature said:
    TheKing on Youtube was saying the art of the monastery looks like it's from the Renaissance period and he made the leap to a Plague Doctor. I would rather a Plague Doctor than anything religious tbh, religious Killers are just boring to me.

    plague doctor mask would work well on wraith cause he wears cloaks OuO

  • The Bees.  What's its power?  MORE BEES.
  • Just get the rights to Candyman...we will all be happy
  • @FayeZahara said:
    So now that its obviously religious what are options left from teaser.
    Possessed Killer
    Antichrist Beast Killer
    Holy Monk Killer
    Pans Labyrinth/ Bayonetta Angel Killer
    Or Survivors Priest or Church Ruins Map Teaser.

    I doubt it be possessed. The (original) killers backstory are all somewhat grounded. As far as I'm aware the only one capable of magic influence is the Entity. It gives the killers their power and alters them.

    Monk sounds more likely... Or maybe a Martyr. Honestly, without a killer preview it'll be near impossible to guess.

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    @FayeZahara said:
    So now that its obviously religious what are options left from teaser.
    Possessed Killer
    Antichrist Beast Killer
    Holy Monk Killer
    Pans Labyrinth/ Bayonetta Angel Killer
    Or Survivors Priest or Church Ruins Map Teaser.

    I doubt it be possessed. The (original) killers backstory are all somewhat grounded. As far as I'm aware the only one capable of magic influence is the Entity. It gives the killers their power and alters them.

    Monk sounds more likely... Or maybe a Martyr. Honestly, without a killer preview it'll be near impossible to guess.

    Er Nurse can literally teleport through walls...

  • @Poweas said:

    Er Nurse can literally teleport through walls...

    Missed the part where I said the Entity gave her that power didn't you?
  • Maybe the Killer is just a hobo who snuck into such a place for shelter. C:
    And the Entity thought: "sigh Fine, you'll have to do, i guess."

  • i have a feeling we will Deus Vulting

  • i have a feeling we will Deus Vulting

    Strong words for someone in crusading distance.
  • @Mc_Harty said:
    @Poweas said:

    Er Nurse can literally teleport through walls...

    Missed the part where I said the Entity gave her that power didn't you?

    Yeah...

  • The killer is the EU trying to kill the internet.


  • @JLew said:

    Just get the rights to Candyman...we will all be happy

    I bet matt will go for pinhead with the rights holder but i want clive barker candyman more. Specially since he is getting a movie and we all know with jordan peele directing will be awesome intresting or both.

  • I think it's gonna be a babylon girland she will be cqlled the Plague. Her power will be something around vomitting on survivors.

    Just an idea though.

  • @Gorgonzola said:

    I think it's gonna be a babylon girland she will be cqlled the Plague. Her power will be something around vomitting on survivors.

    Just an idea though.

    lol