Pet Maurice
Please give us the ability to pet Maurice, both as killer and survivor
Please give us the ability to pet Maurice, both as killer and survivor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maurice deserves the pets. He's been a good horse.
He's this game's goodest boy
We need this!!!
He needs the pets
Indeed he does.
He deserves the pets
I’m glad we’re on the same page.
If i pet him though....will i end up decaying too? o.O
i don't want cooties!
He got burned and he spits blood, but this good boy is not sick, don't worry
@Peanits can we have this as a feature?
@LCGaster Oh thank Jebus!
You're welcome my friend
Failing that, Maurice should at least nod "Hello" to Kenneth.
At least, but he also deserves the pets
These types of things should be easter eggs. If someone finds it everyone gets a post-game blood point boost. It would give survivors something else to do besides gens and totems.
Killer and survivors take turns at petting Maurice
I'm down.
Pet crows with Calm Spirit.
Tbh there should be more animals in the game. It wouldn't hurt. No perks should have any need to be changed.
Wait that would actually be hilarious to run by a cat with Hillbilly and watch it flip the hell out LMAO
The cat is just minding its own business and Wraith appears out of nowhere
Cat: REEEEEEE!
@projecteulogy Claudette: REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
As survivor we can sorta pet the horse with our emotes, I did it yesterday.
@TreemanXD It looks more like you slap him or poke him with the emotes
@LCGaster but it is close.😂
@TreemanXD HE DESERVES REAL PETZ 🤣
@LCGaster PREACH BOI!
Or better we should be able to ride it.
Horse op pls nerf.
@Eveline Trapper riding Maurice, it would be f_cking terrifying 😂
I posted this in a different “Maurice” thread, but it definitely applies here.
Whether you’re the killer or survivor, pet Maurice and he’ll drool a slime ball into your hand. Throw it at the target of choice. Affected players are slowed for a time. Affected equipment (gens, door switches, chests....) get gunked up and suffer from reduced action speed indefinitely. Affected hooks are greased, greater chance to pull yourself off. Apply the ooze to yourself for a one-time accelerated “wiggle free” action at the cost of increased skill checks until it’s used. Drop it on the ground. Any player stepping in the resulting (nearly invisible) puddle will fall down for 2 seconds, and a killer will drop a carried survivor.
One slime ball ball per player per game. Add Maurice to every map. When you pet him, Maurice coughs and sputters making a noise notification for all players.
@yobuddd I did take this idea from someone's post but I don't remember if it was yours
If you mean the overall idea of petting Maurice, then no, that didn’t come from me. I saw your thread before typing this idea up. I put this in another wishlist thread called something like “Make Maurice A Killer”. Then I realized it applies more to just petting him in general so I pasted it over here.
I still like like the idea of giving him an actual use in the game beyond cosmetics. I think this idea will also encourage people to give him the comforting pets he so badly desires!
@yobuddd *deserves
Lol very true. My bad