Legion Mains!

I call upon you. How many of you abuse the chase mechanic? I use to feel bad but now I've decided if the survivors could gain and edge on me they would so why not? Plus they keep destroying my third seal

Comments

  • I won't lie, I tried it once. I couldn't pull it off.
    Then I stopped trying to do it.
  • I just play as the situation demands. So if I have to, then I will.

    Or if I just want to meme.

  • I don’t do it, it seems too broken. It happens sometimes though, but that’s just because Survivors break away from a chase and I happen to be looking around for them in the area, only to run into them as they’re mending and get down...Then I get raged at after matches for ‘cheasing the chase’ :lol:
  • Peasant said:
    I won't lie, I tried it once. I couldn't pull it off.
    Then I stopped trying to do it.
    I just wait behind something for a second or two the follow the scratch marks or if I actually see them angle the screen so its not facing them directly
  • Not me cause thats cheap
    Just M1 after you hit them with frenzy the first time and cancel the frenzy in close quarters

  • It all depends on my mood. I mostly try to focus on hitting all survivors instead of just following one. 
  • @Ramxenoc445 said:
    How many of you abuse the chase mechanic?

    What "abuse"?

  • @KiraElijah said:
    Nope, but I found an exploit....

    Turn off your power as soon as they throw a pallet. No stun

    I'm confused, pls elaborate. Anytime any survivor simply throws a pallet turn off your frenzy and the stun doesnt happen? Or turn off your power before getting hit by a pallet and it doesn't have the pallet stun?

  • @blue4zion said:

    @KiraElijah said:
    Nope, but I found an exploit....

    Turn off your power as soon as they throw a pallet. No stun

    I'm confused, pls elaborate. Anytime any survivor simply throws a pallet turn off your frenzy and the stun doesnt happen? Or turn off your power before getting hit by a pallet and it doesn't have the pallet stun?

    The pallet stun doesn’t happen.

    Also, somebody called the cops

  • Depends, if a survivor gets alot of distance and is good at looping I'll let him bleed out a bit until I can just m2 him down, if I know I can mindgame somebody I won't use M2 to down ppl bust just for finding/the initial hit.

    I feel like legion would be much better received by both parties if he had 115% ms so ppl would be actually incentivized to just try to m1, currently m1 only works in specific circumstances or against bad survivors.

  • Didn't care for it, too time consuming. I take gen strategy so survivor come to me and gauge how far out they can get before needing to mend. Don't even need to chase them.
  • @KiraElijah said:

    @blue4zion said:

    @KiraElijah said:
    Nope, but I found an exploit....

    Turn off your power as soon as they throw a pallet. No stun

    I'm confused, pls elaborate. Anytime any survivor simply throws a pallet turn off your frenzy and the stun doesnt happen? Or turn off your power before getting hit by a pallet and it doesn't have the pallet stun?

    The pallet stun doesn’t happen.

    Also, somebody called the cops

    yeah that needs to be fixed.