Who is ready?!

For Survivors to complain about the new Killer and for Killers to complain about the new perks? :lol:

Comments

  • I'm just hoping this new killer isn't Legion 2.0

  • We need more instadown killers.
  • This content has been removed.
  • I just hope the killer is fun to play and Viable at higher ranks, maybe I'm delusional :lol:

  • I just hope the killer is fun to play and Viable at higher ranks, maybe I'm delusional :lol:

    We can only pray, Mister Bing...We can only pray... :cry:
  • I hope it's a Legion 2.0

  • Mc_Harty said:

    I'm just hoping this new killer isn't Legion 2.0

    Shad03 said:

    I hope it's a Legion 2.0

    This is meme material right here, fellas.
  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:
    @Mc_Harty said:

    I'm just hoping this new killer isn't Legion 2.0


    @Shad03 said:

    I hope it's a Legion 2.0

    This is meme material right here, fellas.

    Exactly why I did it XD

    But in all seriousness I hope the new killer has a impact lore wise. I'm a sucker for lore.

    AND MUSIC! Don't forget music.

  • Shad03 said:

    @Chaotic_Riddle said:
    @Mc_Harty said:

    I'm just hoping this new killer isn't Legion 2.0


    @Shad03 said:

    I hope it's a Legion 2.0

    This is meme material right here, fellas.

    Exactly why I did it XD

    But in all seriousness I hope the new killer has a impact lore wise. I'm a sucker for lore.

    AND MUSIC! Don't forget music.

    I honestly wish they’d add more soundtrack into the game that isn’t only just for the menu... :cry: 
  • Screw you guys. I want legion 3.4 
  • @NuclearBurrito said:
    Screw you guys. I want legion 3.4 

    Nah fam, it's about that Fredgion 5.0.

  • I hope it's a combination of Legion, Freddy and Doctor. A tracker that can vault pallets and slows down gen speed to 50% for every injured survivor, oh and I hope he can go through obstacles too. Perfect killer right there lmao
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I hope it's a combination of Legion, Freddy and Doctor. A tracker that can vault pallets and slows down gen speed to 50% for every injured survivor, oh and I hope he can go through obstacles too. Perfect killer right there lmao

    The most annoying 3 killers.

    Slow Clap

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I hope it's a combination of Legion, Freddy and Doctor. A tracker that can vault pallets and slows down gen speed to 50% for every injured survivor, oh and I hope he can go through obstacles too. Perfect killer right there lmao

    Frocion. The ultimate killer. Who can slow the game down, just a lot a bit.

  • @Shad03 said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I hope it's a combination of Legion, Freddy and Doctor. A tracker that can vault pallets and slows down gen speed to 50% for every injured survivor, oh and I hope he can go through obstacles too. Perfect killer right there lmao

    Frocion. The ultimate killer. Who can slow the game down, just a lot a bit.

    That's basically an homophobic slur in italian ;d

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:
    For Survivors to complain about the new Killer and for Killers to complain about the new perks? :lol:

    perks will be useless, not change the current meta at all
    New killer will be unviable but annoying to face

    Think that sums it up :smile:

  • @Vancold said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I hope it's a combination of Legion, Freddy and Doctor. A tracker that can vault pallets and slows down gen speed to 50% for every injured survivor, oh and I hope he can go through obstacles too. Perfect killer right there lmao

    Frocion. The ultimate killer. Who can slow the game down, just a lot a bit.

    That's basically an homophobic slur in italian ;d

    Wait, really? Shiz, I was just making things up :dizzy:

    What about.... Legoctddy? Or even, Freoction?

  • Shad03 said:

    @Vancold said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I hope it's a combination of Legion, Freddy and Doctor. A tracker that can vault pallets and slows down gen speed to 50% for every injured survivor, oh and I hope he can go through obstacles too. Perfect killer right there lmao

    Frocion. The ultimate killer. Who can slow the game down, just a lot a bit.

    That's basically an homophobic slur in italian ;d

    Wait, really? Shiz, I was just making things up :dizzy:

    What about.... Legoctddy? Or even, Freoction?

    I thought you said ‘Legodaddy’ for a second there............ :lol:
  • @Master said:

    @Chaotic_Riddle said:
    For Survivors to complain about the new Killer and for Killers to complain about the new perks? :lol:

    perks will be useless, not change the current meta at all
    New killer will be unviable but annoying to face

    Think that sums it up :smile:

    So cynical yet I cant deny it.....

  • Shapeshifter, Dracula or knights Templar confirmed
  • I can see the forum's future.

    Killers coming up with the worst case scenarios that can happen to them with the new survivor perks.
    Killer is bad and killer mains want buffs.
    Survivors try to defend the killer and claim it is fun to go against her/him.
    Killers blaming BHVR for catering to survivors and deliberately creating unviable killers.
    People appreciate the new survivor's look and everybody says that they are going to main her.
    Both sides will moan about DS.
    One or two sides will moan about some perk buffs and nerf with the chapter.

  • Shapeshifter, Dracula or knights Templar confirmed
    Rather ‘for the sun’, it is now ‘for the entity’.
  • @BACKSTABBER said:
    Shapeshifter, Dracula or knights Templar confirmed

    No, would be cool, @The_Crusader I think would enjoy that (if I am picturing templars right)

  • @Delfador said:
    I can see the forum's future.

    Killers coming up with the worst case scenarios that can happen to them with the new survivor perks.
    Killer is bad and killer mains want buffs.
    Survivors try to defend the killer and claim it is fun to go against her/him.
    Killers blaming BHVR for catering to survivors and deliberately creating unviable killers.
    People appreciate the new survivor's look and everybody says that they are going to main her.
    Both sides will moan about DS.
    One or two sides will moan about some perk buffs and nerf with the chapter.

    Accurate. Yet doesn't describe the few who just enjoy the game.

  • I want a new stealth killer

  • I want a new stealth killer

    Solid Snake for Dead By Daylight, w h e n ?
  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:
    KiraElijah said:

    I want a new stealth killer

    Solid Snake for Dead By Daylight, w h e n ?

    Snake: -Uses power-

    Survivors: -Sees a random box moving on it's own- ...

    Snake: -Appears behind the survivors and shoots them-

  • Oh man, I'm so ready

  • Eveline said:
    We need more instadown killers.
    INB4 It's a crusader with a big sword and an instant down power.
  • Shad03 said:

    @Chaotic_Riddle said:
    @Mc_Harty said:

    I'm just hoping this new killer isn't Legion 2.0


    @Shad03 said:

    I hope it's a Legion 2.0

    This is meme material right here, fellas.

    Exactly why I did it XD

    But in all seriousness I hope the new killer has a impact lore wise. I'm a sucker for lore.

    AND MUSIC! Don't forget music.

    They do need to implement more lore... I'm hoping that they can continue what they started during the hollowed blight 
  • Shad03 said:

    @Chaotic_Riddle said:
    KiraElijah said:

    I want a new stealth killer

    Solid Snake for Dead By Daylight, w h e n ?

    Snake: -Uses power-

    Survivors: -Sees a random box moving on it's own- ...

    Snake: -Appears behind the survivors and shoots them-

    Snake: “Nehhh...Colonel, who’s the guy with the nerdy glasses?”
    Colonel:”Snake, have some respect! That’s Dwight Fairfield!”
    Snake:”Oh...The guy from that TV show?”
  • @Shad03 said:

    @Chaotic_Riddle said:
    KiraElijah said:

    I want a new stealth killer

    Solid Snake for Dead By Daylight, w h e n ?

    Snake: -Uses power-

    Survivors: -Sees a random box moving on it's own- ...

    Snake: -Appears behind the survivors and shoots them-

    Perfect

  • @Vancold said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I hope it's a combination of Legion, Freddy and Doctor. A tracker that can vault pallets and slows down gen speed to 50% for every injured survivor, oh and I hope he can go through obstacles too. Perfect killer right there lmao

    Frocion. The ultimate killer. Who can slow the game down, just a lot a bit.

    That's basically an homophobic slur in italian ;d

    I was about to say that XD

    Viva l'Italia, if we manage to fix it

    @Shad03 you're fine, all of us Italian youngsters call each other like that

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:
    Snake: “Nehhh...Colonel, who’s the guy with the nerdy glasses?”
    Colonel:”Snake, have some respect! That’s Dwight Fairfield!”
    Snake:”Oh...The guy from that TV show?”

    Snake: "Nehhh... Colonel, who's the girl hiding in the corner?"
    Colonel: "Snake watch out! That's Claudette! A very toxic survivor, who uses flashlights and ds strike, be careful."
    Snake: "Got it."

  • @LCGaster said:

    @Vancold said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I hope it's a combination of Legion, Freddy and Doctor. A tracker that can vault pallets and slows down gen speed to 50% for every injured survivor, oh and I hope he can go through obstacles too. Perfect killer right there lmao

    Frocion. The ultimate killer. Who can slow the game down, just a lot a bit.

    That's basically an homophobic slur in italian ;d

    I was about to say that XD

    Viva l'Italia, if we manage to fix it

    @Shad03 you're fine, all of us Italian youngsters call each other like that

    I call my friends and family [Bad Word] all the time. And then we all wonder why we leave each other on the hooks.

  • @Shad03 said:

    @LCGaster said:

    @Vancold said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    I hope it's a combination of Legion, Freddy and Doctor. A tracker that can vault pallets and slows down gen speed to 50% for every injured survivor, oh and I hope he can go through obstacles too. Perfect killer right there lmao

    Frocion. The ultimate killer. Who can slow the game down, just a lot a bit.

    That's basically an homophobic slur in italian ;d

    I was about to say that XD

    Viva l'Italia, if we manage to fix it

    @Shad03 you're fine, all of us Italian youngsters call each other like that

    I call my friends and family [Bad Word] all the time. And then we all wonder why we leave each other on the hooks.

    Hahaha. We really don't care, we are just messing around anyway

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:
    For Survivors to complain about the new Killer and for Killers to complain about the new perks? :lol:

    I can see it now, killer too op pls nerf, then we get another freddy

  • Delfador said:

    I can see the forum's future.

    Killers coming up with the worst case scenarios that can happen to them with the new survivor perks.
    Killer is bad and killer mains want buffs.
    Survivors try to defend the killer and claim it is fun to go against her/him.
    Killers blaming BHVR for catering to survivors and deliberately creating unviable killers.
    People appreciate the new survivor's look and everybody says that they are going to main her.
    Both sides will moan about DS.
    One or two sides will moan about some perk buffs and nerf with the chapter.

    seeing as how every killer has been weak at first on the PTB I can see this happening again word for word
  • We all know the drill, you can almost guarantee that 1 will be something new they want to try and the other 2 will address some issue of play we would rather see altered. Survivor will counter perks with 2-5 in game methods anyway.